CHAPTER 23- RAE'S TWO WISHES (PART TWO)

Chapter 23

'Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin. The inexplicable fact is that the blinder it is, the more tenacious it is. It is never stronger than when it is completely unreasonable. When love has fused and mingled two beings in a sacred and angelic unity, the secret of life has been discovered so far as they are concerned; they are no longer anything more than the two boundaries of the same destiny; they are no longer anything but the two wings of the same spirit. Love, soar.'

❤❤❤❤ RAE'S TWO WISHES (PART 2) ❤❤❤❤

"Well, my two wishes are…." Rae said drawing 'are' longer. "If I tell you my two wishes, you must promise me you will fulfill them no matter how hard it is." Rae said all of sudden, she has to be sure Jason will carry out her two wishes. And he has too, especially her second wish.

"I promise, now get on with it, I don't have all day, in case you haven't noticed I am the one standing and not you." Jason said pretending as if he wasn't really interested in hearing her wishes, in fact his tone sounded like he was hurrying her to spit it out and get the hell out of his class.

"Okay, my first wish is to fall in love with a girl." Rae said finally, she doesn't want to let Jason know she was the girl yet.

"Fall in Love with a girl?" Jason question, his handsome features were filled with a frown. He wasn't expecting that, he thought she was going to ask him to be friends with her and not this one, and now, he has fucking given out his words to keep his promise. "Who is this 'girl' you want me to fall in love with?" Jason asked his frown deepened even more as he mentioned the word 'girl'.

Rae smiled at his expression, she won't let him know 'the girl' was her, placing a finger on her lips as if she was about telling the biggest secret ever. "It's a secret and you will get to know the girl though me."

"Is there no other option than me falling in love with a girl I haven't seen?"

"There is no other option, beside you know the girl."

"Why won't there be a second op-" stopping midway as what Rae said digest fully into him. "I know her?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact you do, she goes to this school, she is my friend." Rae said.

"Your friend…." Jason's eyes narrowed into slits as he remembers the other girl with Rae. "I hope you're not talking about the girl I saw you with because if it is, then I am going for the second wish."

"Nope, she is not the one I am talking about, she is a different friend, don't worry, with time you will come to know her." Rae assured him with a smile, she was feeling nervous telling Jason the truth.

"But what if I refuse to fall in love with her, what if I am in love with someone else?" Jason asked holding himself from saying. 'why can't the girl be you.'

"Trust me you will." Rae said with a mischievous smile. "And if you don't do as she asks you to do, I will redo what I did yesterday, I hope you understand what I mean."

"Okay, it's your wish as long as it pleases you, so what about the second wish?" Jason asked as Rae smirked, seeing that, he uses one of his palms and gently touched his forehead. "Please don't tell me the second wish is for a guy."

"Actually, it is, I want you to become friends with a guy who is my friend."

Groaning, he nodded his head.

"Okay, so who is this guy?" Jason asked.

"You know him already." Was Rae simple reply.

"Don't start with that again, I don't know anyone in this school." Jason said in annoyance.