Chapter 40 - FORGOTTEN MEMORIES

Chapter 40

'While discovering the others, we get to know ourselves, find inner peace, and, so acquire poise and self-reliance to face up to the undisclosed or anonymous, out there. You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go'

❤❤❤❤ FORGOTTEN MEMORIES ❤❤❤❤

The beast slowly carried her head up, painfully, and stretch forth it's two claws hairy hands and the bones snapped back in place. Doing the same to its hind legs, the broken bones snapped back into place. The beast stood up and walked over to where the body of Lolly which lay limp on the ground and her eyes closed in death is, picked it up, and wore the body like cloth. The body swallowed all the beast hairy body as it breathed life into the limp body. The eyes closed in death suddenly opened.

"I asked a question Lolly and you haven't given me an answer yet, should I involve your father in this?" Tamara said repeating her previous question as she slowly stood up to her feet. She placed her right hand on her neck and the pains she was feeling all over her body ceased at that moment as she used magic to heal herself.

"Not yet mother, father shouldn't be involved in this yet." Lolly answered with a tight voice as she remembers her fight she had a few minutes ago. "Who is he mother?" She asked as her eyes were transfixed at the wall of the cave.

"He is Tharollin, the one I told you who opened the Gate to bring out the bones of Lucifer." Tamara answered.

"Lucifer son? No wonder he could easily defeat me." Lolly said in anger. "Has my father and him ever fought before in the past?" She asked.

"No they haven't fought before, he wasn't around during your father's days." Tamara replied as she slowly went over to meet her daughter. "What are you thinking Lolly?"

"How to kill him or find a way by punishing him, he is very rude and arrogant mother. I am very tempted to tell Father." Lolly said as her anger faded.

"I have some information which his father told me once before." Tamara said all of a sudden.

"What kind of information mother?" Lolly demanded.

"Tharollin won't be defeated so easily, I don't know who will win between your father and him, but Lucifer once told me that the only way to get to Tharollin is through someone he cares deeply for."

"And who can that be?" Lolly demanded immediately.

"That my beloved daughter, is what we are going to find out since his Mate is still frozen." Tamara answered. "For now, I will focus on Rae."

"I am leaving now mother, somehow, I have this feeling that things will soon be in our favor." Lolly said.

"And if it doesn't end in our favor then?"

"That's when you involve my father, see you soon." Lolly said and disappeared leaving Tamara alone.

Breathing in deeply, she started arranging what was scattered around the cave and redoing the cave like it was before with her magic.