Chapter 39 - THAROLLIN AND LOLLY

Chapter 39

'When you judge someone, you are judging yourself. When you hate someone, you are hating yourself. When you love someone, you are loving yourself. Nobody will ever betray, humiliate or hurt you, if you have not first betrayed, humiliated or hurt yourself. When we recognize that our personal good coincides with the Good of everyone, our inner light is turned on: at this point, when a human being becomes a Human Angel, their light, like a beacon, shines all around. The more lights are lit, the more humanity will be enlightened in these dark times, when the world of the ego, driven to its extreme, has begun its dramatic collapse. You are never alone,
your Angels always whisper to your heart.
By silencing your mind, you can be filled with their Love. My life belongs only to me. I let go of all the expectations that others have of me. My life doesn’t belong
to anybody, except to me and to Life itself.'

❤❤❤❤ THAROLLIN AND LOLLY ❤❤❤❤

Entering his class, Rae raised her head from Jason's chest a bit to look around her new classroom. Everything in it was still the same, except for the seat. Instead of one that was always there, it is now two. On top of one of the desks were flowers, red roses.

"I thought I will be expecting a grand welcome in here, you know people playing drums and singing for me as we entered my new classroom and I will be feeling like a queen." Rae said as Jason gently place her in the new seat that was made for her. "You should know I am highly disappointed." Rae added crossing her arms.

"Don't worry about that sweetheart, I promise to make it up to you. But you don't expect a grand welcome in the school just because you're going to your new class, do you?" Jason asked and Rae nodded her head

"As a matter of fact, I really do." Rae replied smirking at him.

"I never count you as those ladies you know, who like those things." Jason said surprisingly. "You dress up like a boy, in a guys clothes to be precise- and I hope you are not going to wear this your boys clothes to the Wolf festival coming soon with me?"

"Of course I will darling, if I don't annoy some certain set of people in the coming Wolf festival with my clothes, then I will fall sick." Rae answered with a smile.

"No, you won't wear any of your boys clothes to the festival. I will see what I can do about your clothes." Jason said placing his right fingers under his jaw. "I think it's high time for you to be wearing ladies clothes, wearing it will bring your nice shape out which belongs to only me." He added.

"Till then Jason, I will know who is the real boss between the both of us." Rae said.

"Really? Everyone knows that I am the boss." Jason said with a smug look.

"Don't get cocky Jason, you might even be the one who will end up wearing those 'ladies' clothes on that day." Rae said. "So where is the teacher or teachers who will be teaching us? I haven't seen Miss Serena yet." Rae added.

"Actually about that Rae, I will be the one teaching you from now henceforth." Jason dropped the bombshell.

Rae laughed out. "This is so funny, you teach me? I hope you are not serious, right?" Rae asked smiling and when she saw that Jason wasn't returning the smile, it faded as quickly as it came. "You are serious?"

"Yup, deadly serious. I am your new teacher." Jason replied. "Don't worry, you will pick up faster than the rest of your classmates. I know every single thing that is being taught in various classes, so don't worry about a thing you've got an intelligent teacher to teach you." He added.

"How can you be my teacher!" Rae yelled. "You don't expect me to accept that, do you?"

"Actually, you don't have any say in this. I have talked to Jack and he has agreed and our agreement is that he will never allowed you to any of the classes." Jason answered.