CHAPTER 19- HEALING QUEEN ROSA

Chapter 19

'There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me. Stubbornness can be another name for self-confidence. I’m stubborn; once I start something, I want to see how far I can go, All my problems bow before my stubbornness. You can hate a person with your whole body, but love is a stubborn thing, it clings on in your heart.'

❤❤❤❤ HEALING QUEEN ROSA ❤❤❤❤

They continue their stares as none of them wants to lose to each other.

Jason saw at that moment, how beautiful she looks. She has a hidden beauty which was covered in her boyish ways. She was very beautiful, was that what Jorkallun saw apart from her courage? He thought as he stared.

King Roen tried to start a conversation with Rae and his son.

"Rae how is Lillian, it's been a long time since I last saw her." King Roen said hoping to gain Rae's attention to him.

"She is fine my king, she sent her greetings to you." Rae answered without breaking her eye contact with Jason.

"Jason why don't you eat your food, it's getting colder." King Roen suggested to his son, hoping to the gods he break his eyes contact with Rae.

Taking one spoon into his mouth, "Happy father? I am eating." Jason answered him without breaking his eyes contact with Rae.

He smirked, he can't wait to see her blink her eyes, he was a champion in this.

Rae also smirked, matching Jason's own. She can't wait to see him blink his eyes, and declare her the winner.

Groaning, King Roen touched his forehead, why did he even invited Jason?

"Aren't you tired of staring uh handsome boy?" Rae asked the white haired boy.

"I would ask the same of you, don't you think the time is going and your grandmother might be worried about you, unlike me who is in my own house." Jason fired back.

"Oh sorry I forgot handsome boy." Rae said and place a finger on her head without breaking off her eye contact with him. "I just remember your father invited me over brainless."

"You could have said no instead of coming here, can't you see you are not welcomed here oh wise one." Jason said back.

"You could have not honored your father's invitation by coming here dumbass."

Standing up to his feet, he leaned over the table that separates them glaring at her, "I dare you to say that again!" Jason shouted, his eyes still on Rae's.

Rae stood up to her feet, leaning over the table, making their faces inches away from each other. She could see that his eyeballs weren't red yet, so she was still safe. "Is it the part I called you dumbass or the part where I said you shouldn't have honored your father's invitation, which one of them handsome boy?" Rae said with the same tone of voice Jason had used.

"Fool."

"Idiot."

"Jerk."

"Arsehole."

"Bonehead."

"Twat."

"Dipstick."

"That's enough the both of you." King Roen finally said, his son doesn't like it when he intervene, but he is still the King.

Jason and Rae stared at King Roen like he'd grown another head, breaking off their eyes contact. No one ever cut in when they were arguing with someone, for fear of their lives, Roen should be lucky that he is their King.

The Forbidden love ( The Ultimate Sacrifice) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें