Chapter 14 - CONFUSED FEELINGS

Chapter 14

'There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you ... I could walk through my garden forever, I desire a love so loud that is shatters the darkness — its echoes reverberating through the rising and falling of the sun. I crossed a thousand leagues to come to you, and lost the best part of me along the way. Don't tell me to leave.'

💖💖💖💖 CONFUSED FEELINGS 💝💝💝💝

"What did you just say?" Jason asked as his white eyeballs turned red immediately. He started closing the tiny distance between them at a slower space.

All the students held their breath as they await the outcome.

Like before, seeing his eyes made Rae suddenly afraid, but she was the kind of person who could never run away from a fight, no matter how tough it was.

"I said, you should tell me why you ignored me the first time I called your name, are you that daft or are your ears paining you?" Rae asked without a hint of fear.

It suddenly looks to Rae that Jason red eyes seem to glow.

Jason stopped right in front of Rae with the most angriest look ever, his right arm raised up in the air, his fingers turning into claws.

They stared at each other, their noses nearly touching.

Rae noticed some few things she hasn't noticed before. There was only one word to describe the sun-kissed Tribrid standing before her, he was handsome. Rae gaped openly as she observed his sharp jaw, chin, and cheekbones.

Something in her wants to embrace the white haired boy into her arms. She was drawn to him like the way she was to Jorkallun.

His icy cold stare could melt any soul standing in his way, but not for Rae, she was far too gone admiring Jason looks.

Jason was wondering who gave the girl standing right in front of him, the guts not to back away from him when she should. No one has ever stared into his eyeball the way she was doing, no one, even Lolly wasn't brave enough to stare at him.

Jason admitted to himself that he admired the lady courage. She wasn't scared of him like the others, maybe that was what Jorkallun had seen in her and had struck with her.

He had warned her not to cross his path again and here she is. He doesn't want to fight with the girl who is friends with Jorkallun. Holding his anger, he slowly shook his head as he regarded Rae once more.

"You're not worth the fight." Jason said as he took down his arms, his claws changing back to his fingers, and with that, he left a very surprised Rae and a more bewildered crowd behind.

Some of the crowd starts to disperse as the fight they were expecting didn't happen, while some stood to watch Rae and hoped she called out Jason.

Rae watches until he disappeared into his private class, she turned to face Jorkallun when someone tried to punch her face.

Rae quickly blocked it by holding the hand that was intending to punch her face.

It was the Amazon's Warriors again, this time, they were 10 in numbers and were with their swords.

Rae sightly pushed off the girl arm she was holding and faces an angry Lolly.

"What is it?" Rae asked nonchalantly at Lolly and the girls as they surrounded her.

"Who do you think you are that gave you the impetus in shouting out my husband to be name?" Lolly demanded.

The students that was already dispersing came back to watch another fight between Jason's bride to be and the new girl.