Chapter 32 - MEETING THAROLLIN

Chapter 32

'Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world. Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths, Romance is the icing, but love is the cake. About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all. Three life rules: 1. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. 2. If you don’t ask, the answer will always be no. 3 If you don’t step forward, you will always be in the same place. When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for you to stand upon or you will be taught to fly. 

❤❤❤❤ MEETING THAROLLIN ❤❤❤❤

Dean became scared when he saw Jason's eyeballs changing, he didn't know when he moved back, putting enough space between them, Dean looked at Jason and nodded his head. He knew he wasn't a match for Jason, so not to anger him further now that he was in his millennium wolf state, he agreed to do as he had ordered.

"Because you are the Millennium Wolf I will do as you have ordered." Dean said slowly as his eyes rested on Rae's.

Jason covered Rae with his body, standing right in her front. "You are talking to me not her, your eyes shouldn't be on my mate understood." Jason said with anger.

"Of course my Prince." Dean said and smiled diverting his eyes from Jason. "But that doesn't mean I will not come again."

"Are you daring me Dean?" Jason asked with venom as his large fangs in his mouth showed.

"No my Prince." Dean responded a little bit afraid.

"Good, now stay away from this house and my mate." Jason said.

"Just one question before I leave my Prince." Dean said.

"Which is?" Jason asked in clenched teeth.

"How can Rae be your mate when the priestess of the gods said you can't have a mate." Dean asked the question bugging him.

"It is none of your business Dean." Rae answered stepping out from Jason back and going to meet Dean. She stopped in front of him, "He is my mate Dean, and even if he wasn't destined to have a mate, then too bad because this wolf guy behind me, is who I have imprinted on." Rae said and patted Dean's head gently like a dog. "Go home now before what happened the last time happened again." She added with a smile.

"Does it mean I came too late? Why didn't you imprinted on me instead of Jason?" Dean asked in pain.

"It's who the gods chooses we imprint, beside you have Kate." Rae said.

"I have Kate yes, but I like you a lot." Dean confessed.

"But I don't even like you at all, I am only allowing this conversation because you are a Prince, now do what my soulmate told you to do, leave here at once." Rae said.

"I will be back for you Rae." With that Dean left in anger.

"Don't forget to greet your girlfriend for me when you see her." Rae shouted after the retreating back of Dean.

She turns to look at Jason. "And that's how you chase someone out of your house without a fight." She said going to meet him.

"He wants you Rae, I can see the desire in his eyes." Jason said still looking at the direction Dean had taken.

"And I want you Jason, and no one else." Rae said and pecked his kiss.

"Will I be insane if I say I want you only to myself." Jason said placing his two hands round Rae's waist and drawing her to him. "Though I don't get what you mean by 'what happened the last time to happen again', care to explain to me what you mean by that?" Jason asked.