Chapter 34 - THE TRIBRID AND HIS SOULMATE.

Chapter 35

'But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin. Stories are light. Light is precious in a world so dark. Begin at the beginning. Tell someone a story. Make some light. Stories you read when you're the right age never quite leave you. You may forget who wrote them or what the story was called. Sometimes you'll forget precisely what happened, but if a story touches you it will stay with you, haunting the places in your mind that you rarely ever visit. When we read a story, we inhabit it. The covers of the book are like a roof and four walls. What is to happen next will take place within the four walls of the story. And this is possible because the story's voice makes everything its own. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.'

❤❤❤❤ THE STORY OF THE TRIBIRD AND HIS SOULMATE ❤❤❤❤

"Someone like me tried to break the vampire soul connection she had with her mate?" Dean queried and King Darin nodded his head. "Did the person succeed?" He asked wanting to know.

"Well if you listen to the story I am about to say, you will know if he succeeded or not." King Darin said and then continued. "Thousand years ago when the gods live on Earth with us, the gods gave us a prophecy that a Tribird would be born into one of the Royal's family. A tribrid is regarded as a saviour and is more powerful than any other supernaturals and god's put together. Every Royal family, wolves, Vampires, fairies etc, in fact every super creatures began to anxiously hoping and praying to the gods that the child should come to them. Hellhounds are like a demon, but in a dog form and their Queen gave birth to the Tribird. He was well respected and feared because of his three side creatures he has. He was a Hellhound, Fairy and finally an elve. When you are a Tribird, you don't have a mate unless you have the mercy of the gods. I think the gods decided to favour the hellhound and gave him a vampire mate who had her soul connection with him. Then a Davea creature by name, Paul, fell in love with the vampire (A Davea is a creature of shadow, a special type of demon)." King Darin paused and saw his son listening with rapt attention he continued his tale. "When his advances couldt be noticed by the vampire as she always ignored him, he opted for another means to break her soul connection she had with her mate. He went to seek for help from the druids kingdom, a powerful druid mad-." King Darin was cut off.

"Druids father? We have no druids, they don't exist." Dean interrupted his father.

"Actually, there was once a druid kingdom which was destroyed by the Tribird Hellhound, the druids history were closed, now let me finish the story." King Darin said. "Whoever Paul had met in the Druids kingdom broke the vampire soul connection the vampire had with her soulmate. What Paul didn't know was that, when a creature has his or her soul connection with their mates, and it got broken, they die a slow painful death, which the soul breaker didn't explain to Paul. The Tribird got to know what Paul did and that was when he destroyed the entire Druids kingdom and killed Paul. The Hellhound tried everything he can but he couldn't save his dying mate, the vampire died and since he was a Tribird he couldn't die. In his anger he chased the gods from earth and the gods ran made the sky their abode place. He started killing anyone who has seen his or her soulmate, in other words he became a beast, a terrifying beast that was out of control. Killing soulmates wasn't enough for him, so he started killing every creatures. Everyday we all lived with fear, praying that today shouldn't be our turn for his meal.

We buried our loved ones in tears and we became scared of finding our mates. I was young then, a young king, but would remember every detail vividly. The witches did their best to hold the Savage beast but all their spells weren't working on him, we used every weapon, every creatures on him, but none was his match. He was unstoppable and grew large in size. One thing about this beast, the more he devour people, the larger he becomes. We were running out of hope and had almost given up when Tamara came and told us she has a plan on how to defeat the Tribrid, we gave her a chance and truly, the beast stopped attacking us. We couldn't find the beast, It was as if it vanished into thin air and ever since then, we haven't seen or heard of the Hellhound beast. We asked Tamara what did she used to make the beast disappeared, she told us that it was her powers she used on the beast. The gods came down and thank Tamara for putting an end to the terror that was threatening the whole Supernaturals. We swore under an oath never to reveal it to anyone after that, the gods left since they had taken a liken to the sky where they reside, and later on Tamara was given the title of the priestess, that is why she is being respected till date because she dealt with the beast. We covered that history up and when Roen was given the prophecy that he would be the one to give birth to a Tribird, we promised ourselves never to allow what happened before, repeat itself again. Now Jason isn't only a Tribird but he will be the one to sacrifice the last mermaid and close the Gate of Darkness forever. Dean, do not allow what happened before happen again if you value the life of your people and yours." King Darin ended his story with warning. "I am not in support of whatever decision you want to take, the gods knows I am not supporting you." He concluded.