Chapter 43 - MEETING LOLLY'S FATHER.

And here is the chapter I just promised you all.
Enjoy!!!!! 💃💖.....

Chapter 43.

'Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could. Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.'

❤❤❤❤ MEETING LOLLY'S FATHER ❤❤❤❤

"I told you we are not telling father anything for now." Lolly reply.

"Lolly my daughter, your father is the only way right now." Tamara said and moved closer to meet her daughter. "Don't you want Jason again? Don't you want him to be yours? Don't you want to wake up by his side everyday of your life? And finally, don't you want to become the Queen of the whole Supernaturals? Don't you want all that Lolly? Trust me on this my daughter, we need to tell your father." Tamara told her daughter.

"Your mother is right Lolly, whoever your father is, needs to know the situation you are in and he will help us out, you will have Jason all to yourself forever and I will have Rae all to myself. Don't you want forever? Because I want it, and it's with Rae." Dean said touching Lolly's shoulders.

Lolly In deep thought, leaving their midst, her back turned to them.

"Fine, I want everything mother, I want everyone to be under me, to obey my command with Jason right beside me." Lolly finally said killing the tension around them.

Tamara smiled. "That is what I had always wanted to hear you say Lolly." She added still smiling. It has been long she has heard or seen Lolly's father. Sbe only goes when he calls her.

Lolly turned and smiled back at her and faces Dean. "It's a long journey to reach where my father is. Have you make up your mind to support me and not back out at the long run?" Lolly said with a hard look.

"I have crossed my heart since, there is no turning back now." Dean replied.

"Good, because if you betray us, I will personally kill you and eat you myself." Lolly said with a charming smile.

"I am not a betrayer Lolly, I keep my words." Dean said back.

Lolly nodded her head and raised her two hands in the air, a portal made with fire which opened appeared above her head where her hands are, it has sharp teeths which was made with fire. Bringing down her hands. She faces her mother.

"It's time, I will go first." Lolly said and jumped higher into the portal which swallowed her body quickly, the portal teeth closes as soon as she had disappeared and reopened again.

"Scared Dean?" Tamara asked staring at the vampire Prince as she taunt him.

"No ma'am, I can go through fire for Rae, this is nothing compared to the love I have for her." Dean answered and walked towards where Lolly had stood and jumped higher like the way he saw Lolly did a few moments ago.

Swallowing his body, the portal reopened it's mouth and Tamara didn't waste time in  jumping higher.

As soon as it has swallowed Tamara, it disappeared leaving the cave empty.