Chapter 29- THE DISGUISE

Chapter 29

'The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others. To look is one thing, to see what you look at is another, to understand what you see is a third, to learn from what you understand is still something else, but to act on what you learn is all that really matters. The truth is, we have all done things in our lives that we may not be proud of. This quote reminds me that people have the ability to grow and learn from their mistakes. I am definitely not the same person I was in my past. I'm not even the same person I was yesterday. The road of life can only reveal itself as it is traveled; each turn in the road reveals a surprise. Man's future is hidden.'

❤❤❤❤ THE DISGUISE (Part 1&2) ❤❤❤❤

"Tharollin, we need the bones." Tamara said softly. "You have to give it to us, your father really needs it."

"I know my father needs it, if Roen did killed the Mermaids as you told me, why is he still breathing and not dead for those years I have been down the Gate of Darkness?" Tharollin demanded. "Why is he still alive?"

"We have been working on that, that is why your father said you should give us a little time." Tamara lied.

"Okay, time you say and time you shall have, until I see what you planned on doing to Roen and see it successfully carried out, the bones remain with me, and no way, will I use the bones for evil, you know me too well father." Tharollin said and turned his back to them to leave, his hands changing into the dark smoke.

"Why won't you give me my bones so that I can use that as an advantage against Roen and his family?" The water man demanded right away.

Stopping in his transformation, he turned to look at Tamara.

"You have the Priestess right? She can help you in whatever plan you want to carry out, in case you have forgotten father SHE IS A SORCERESS!" Tharollin yelled the last four sentences out. "Or are you no longer a sorceress?"

"True, I am a sorceress, but have you met Roen's son? He is very powerful that our spells couldn't penetrate him. That is why we need the bones, then your father will be strong to defeat that stupid son of his." Tamara told Tharollin.

"She is saying the truth, Tharollin, Roen's son is a Tribrid and can't be killed easily, the only way we can get Roen is if his son is dead, and to achieve that aim, I will need my bones and be human once again." The water man said convincely.

"Father, do not take me for a fool, I am not a fool. Let me ask you a question, and if any of you answer it right, I will give you your bones father." Tharollin said.

"Go on and ask your question." Tamara said, thinking of different ways to collect the bones or rather find the bones wherever Tharollin had hid it.

"If I was still inside the Gate of Darkness, won't you and the sorceress still find other means to destroy the man who had killed My Avonmora and her people? Or is there a secret motive you want to use your bones for, that you are not telling me?" Tharollin asked the two people in front of him

"How can you say that Tharollin, we are telling you the truth, I need my bones son. You promised me that once you get it, you will give it to me." The water man said.

"And you also promised me that nothing will happen to Avonmora and her people. Did you also keep your promise father?" Tharollin asked and answer for his father. "No, you didn't, you failed me and I will fail you if Roen and his family is not dead." Tharollin added.

"Okay son, keep my bones and once Roen is dead, you will give me back my bones." The water man finally said.

"Deal father, and Tamara don't even bother yourself looking for the bones, I can assure you that you will fail woefully if you search for it. I know you too well Tamara, don't forget that."