CHAPTER 50 - RESTORING AVONMORA'S SOUL

Chapter 50.

'The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because it's only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on. If you can change the way people think. The way they see themselves. The way they see the world. You can change the way people live their lives. That's the only lasting thing you can create. Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them. A star falls from the sky and into your hands. Then it seeps through your veins and swims inside your blood and becomes every part of you. And then you have to put it back into the sky. And it's the most painful thing you'll ever have to do and that you've ever done. But what's yours is yours. Whether it’s up in the sky or here in your hands. And one day, it'll fall from the sky and hit you in the head real hard and at that time, you won't have to put it back in the sky again.'

❤❤❤❤ RESTORING AVONMORA'S SOUL ❤❤❤❤

"I am glad you now have your bones back father." Tharollin said interrupting the happy being. "Now it is your turn to keep to your own promise." He added.

"Don't worry dear son, I will do as I have promised once the rituals are complete. Bringing the dead Mer-clan is as easy as swallowing a water. So keep calm and you will see how everything goes back to how it was." The water man said.

"It has better be so father, I gave you your bones because I trust your words and I know you won't lie to your own son." Tharollin said to him. "But...if you didn't keep to your own bargain, then whatever happens to you just know you caused it." He added with threat to make it look real.

"Everything is perfectly in order now that I have my bones with me, I always keep my promise son." The water lied.

The bones are now with him, his master shall be set free and no one can stop them.

"When should I be expecting the result?" Tharollin asked.

"It takes time for me to complete the rituals before my bones would be fixed to it rightful places. So give me time Tharollin and I promise you won't regret ever giving me my bones back son." The water man said to him.

"Okay father, I will give you time. I have something I want to do in a few minutes time so I will leave you to start preparing yourself for the rituals." Tharollin said and started transforming into his dark smoke.

"Thank you son." The water man thanked and waited patiently until the smoke was completely gone from his cave before he whispered silently. "Thank you Raphael."

A big fool Tharollin is.

Why would he even believe his lies? How can he bring back the dead ones back to life when he is not the Creator of the universe? Tharollin is a fool who always think he is wise. And this proves he is not as wise as he claims.

He started his journey once again inside the deep cave going to meet his master, Lucifer.

****

LILLIAN'S HOUSE:

"I have told you before that I am not going to wear any 'girly' clothes. What happen to my clothes I have in my wardrobe?" Rae asked Jason and answered her question. "Nothing happened to them, they suit my body."

"They hide your curves and I want you to be the center of everyone's eyes on the Wolf festival." Jason said and stood up from her bed going to meet Rae who was still standing close to her room door.