Chapter 33 - TRIBRID AND THE WITCH SOUL CONNECTION.

Chapter 34

'It’s almost an impossible task to separate fathers from their daughters, that bond is something mysteriously awesome and it can only be made from heaven. When you know the knower within, you don't need to know further. When you know the meditator within, you don't need to meditate further. When you truly know the worshiper in you, you are to be worshiped. Don't let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It's your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don't let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others' prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure.'

❤❤❤❤ TRIBRID AND THE WITCH SOUL CONNECTION ❤❤❤❤

Jason appeared in front of the two guards guarding the throne room.

"Is my father in there?" Jason asked.

"No your highness, he is with your mother in the garden." One of the guards answer.

"Thanks." Jason said and disappeared like the way he came.

He appeared in his mother's garden and saw his father holding his mother in her waist, as she was almost naked in his father hands and they were about to kiss.

"Sorry for interrupting you love birds, but father I need to speak to you." Jason said with a smile.

"Can't whatever you want to tell me wait, as you can see am with my mate and extremely busy." King Roen said.

"Nope." Jason reply. "But seeing you and mum makes me have a change of heart, so I will say what I want to say here, I don't need a baby brother or sister, I love being an only child." Jason added still smiling.

Setting her dress in the right order, Rosa went to meet her son and kissed his forehead tenderly. "How was your day in school dear?" She asked gently.

"Good mother, I was home some hours back before I went to see my girlfriend." Jason answered.

"Are you and Lolly back together?" Rosa asked surprised.

"Nope, why will I go back to Lolly." Jason said and Rosa breathed a sigh of relief.

"Son, I thought you said you wanted to tell me something." King Roen said before his wife will go further with her questions.

Turning his gaze to meet his father, Jason sent him a smile.

"Guess what happened to me today." Jason with happiness.

"I am not a good guesser son, just speak whatever you want to say and get out of here." King Roen said not so gently.

"Roen, he is allowed to stay here and will go whenever he wants too." Queen Rosa said going to meet Roen, hitting his shoulders gently to mark her words.

"Okay Jason, what is it?"

"I met my mate today." Jason finally said what brought him.

"Your mate!" Both Rosa and Roen exclaimed together in shock.

"Son do you know what you are saying?" King Roen asked getting over his shock.

"Yes father, I know what I am saying, I imprinted on her, I am pulled to her like gravity, I can't see myself living without her." Jason said with a dreamy look as he explained more and more about how he feels when he is around his imprint. "So with this few points of mine, I believe that is what we called an imprint, because I know that is what you felt for mother the day you first saw her, isn't it father?" Jason asked staring at his father.