Chapter 44 - DARKNESS AND LIGHT

Chapter 46

'Promise Yourself:

To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. To make all your friends feel that there is something in them To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile. To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble. To think well of yourself and proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but great deeds. To live in faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you.'

❤❤❤❤ DARKNESS AND LIGHT ❤❤❤❤

Continuation from the last Episode:

"You think that memory wiper you spoke of will work on Jason?" Lolly asked.

"Yes, it will work on him." Tamara answered assuring her daughter.

"Whether you make Jason forget his memories or not, it won't stop me from making my daughter happy." Taloc announced facing Tamara as he said that.

"Like your father said Lolly, we have to bring the blood of my Rae and Jason to him so that he can use it to break the bond that binds them together." Dean said. "After that, we can now think of wiping out their memories from them, let's do one before jumping into another one." He added.

"You're right Dean." Lolly whispered.

"Is that all my child?" Taloc asked facing his daughter.

"Yes father, that's all for now." Lolly answered.

"Consider it done, I just need their blood and this Jason will be all yours forever." Taloc said standing up to his full height. "I have spent all my years in reading different kinds of books so I know the exact spell to use on him to make him see you as the Mate and not the other girl."

"Thank you father, I know I can trust you." Lolly said happily.

Taloc smiled at Lolly before facing Tamara. "Are you now with the Lucifer bones?" He asked.

"Not yet, I am still searching for it, his son hides it so well that I cannot find it." Tamara answered.

"I see." Taloc muse. "Then I will pay him a visit." He added as he stepped out of the table and approach Tamara stopping in her front. "I need the bones and you keep it will complete me to finally be human once again."

Dean noticed a few things, first the green haired man legs weren't human, it was in a beast form, his shorts didn't cover him well, it showed his claws legs. Which make Taloc to be half human and half beast from the waist down. But it was quickly gone. His claws legs became human legs and Dean wondered if something was wrong with his eyes.

"I feel that you are not telling me everything Tamara." Taloc said. "Do I need to find out from my daughter or are you going to tell me?" He added.

"Lucifer son engage Lolly and I in a fight, but he was too strong for the both of us to handle, so he beat up Lolly and I and almost killed me." Tamara finally revealed.

The echo of slap that sounded made Dean to touched his cheek to check if it was him that was slapped. But he felt no hurtful string in his cheeks which shows it wasn't him that was slapped but….. Tamara by the man.