Chapter 16 - TAMARA'S VISIT

Chapter 16

'Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don't blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being 'in love', which any fool can do. Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent love protects you from age.'

❤❤❤❤ TAMARA'S VISIT ❤❤❤❤

"I will love that mother." Lolly said after hearing her mother promises to visit the Witch Queen.

"Trust me I will visit her, by the way, no one knows anything about you right?" Tamara asked.

"No one mother except us. Jason hasn't even asked me who my mother was." Lolly answered and then heaved out a sad sigh.

"What is it my child?" Tamara asked as she saw the sad look.

"I don't think Jason will love me mother, he doesn't even like me, are you sure your plan will work between me and him? Will he get married to me when it's time?" Lolly asked her mother.

"You worry too much my child. You told me you love Jason and would like to be with him forever, I made it so, isn't it?"

"Yes mother, you did, I am just scared that he won't return my love." Lolly said with a more sad tone, Tamara went over to meet her and pull her for a hug, patting her daughter's head gently.

"You don't have to worry Lolly, I am always with you my beloved child, whatever you want you shall have. Jason is yours and no one can change that, with time, he will come to love you, just be patient, trust me on this one." Tamara said gently as she kissed her child forehead.

"Okay mother, I trust your decisions." Lolly said smiling, her sad face gone. "But don't forget about the new girl I told you about." Lolly said reminding her mother. "She must pay for humiliating me."

"I won't forget, I have to go before any of your friends walk in and sees me here." Tamara said and made a tiny bag appeared in her hand which she handed over to Lolly. "Put some of its contents into your father's food, you know what to do my child."

Having collected the tiny bag from her mother, Tamara vanished into thin air.

"I can't wait to see my mother put that stupid girl in her place." Lolly said to herself as she climbed the stairs of her house to her room to hide the bag away from prying eyes.

***

Jorkallun and Rae entered their history class together where Serena was already teaching.

They all paused in what they were doing and stare at the duo who quietly made their way to their sits. They had thought that King Roen would have sent or better still, expelled Rae out of the school for disrespecting his son's wife to be, but it wasn't as they had expected. They had seen King Roen walking out of the Jack's office in all smiles, which means, Rae had impressed him, or probably because Jorkallun was with her.

They all stared at them even though they had sat down already.

"I thought Serena was teaching you all, why then are you staring at us?" The quiet question Jorkallun asked made everyone to return back to what he or she was doing, that is, writing down the notes that Miss Serena was teaching them.

Jorkallun placed his head on his desk ignoring every noise.

When she was through with her students, Serena flew out of the classroom to her next class.