CHAPTER 20- THE MIRACLE HEALING

Chapter 20

'When you run with a Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever for one moment, accepts it. Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair, and the Doctor comes to call... everybody lives, People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, curious eyes of a child—our own two eyes. All is a miracle.'

❤❤❤❤ THE MIRACLE HEALING ❤❤❤❤

As soon as Rae closes her eyes, she saw Selena, smiling at her. Rae saw herself beneath the water as Selena white tale swam around her, she realized she was breathing underwater.

Rae found herself smiling back.

"You have found who I wanted you to heal Rae." Selena voice drifted around her. She started circling Rae faster.

"This is your first step Rae." Selena said still smiling as she stopped her circling and stood in Rae's front. "This will be your first time of healing. The healing will drain your energy and makes you weak, are you ready Rae?" Selena asked her grandchild.

Rae nodded her head.

"Now, repeat after me."

Jason watches Rae as she placed her hands on his mother's forehead. He couldn't take off his eyes from her no matter how hard he tries too.

Something magical happened that force Jason's eyes off her to his mother.

Rae's fingers begin to glow brighter and brighter as the minutes past. Queen Rosa whole body began to glow exactly the way her fingers were glowing.

Rosa opened her mouth and black scorpions began to come out of her mouth, they were burning in fire as they crawl out of her mouth, the fire wasn't touching or hurting Rosa. The black scorpions kept crawling out faster from Rosa mouth, they tried crawling towards the hands on Rosa forehead but they were burnt along the way.

As soon as they were burnt beyond recognition, they disperse into thin air.

When no scorpions seem to be coming out from Rosa mouth, she coughed out once and black blood started coming out from her mouth.

Rae didn't know what was happening as she was still closing her eyes.

Jason who had seen what happened, quickly wiped out the blood from his mother's lips with the bedsheets.

He saw his mother's pale skin was gradually fading as her tan skin they once knew her with, begin to resurface once more again.

"The healing process has taken over." Selena voice said again. "We shall meet soon my child."

With that, Rae found herself alone and the water was gone, she opened her eyes and removed her hands from Queen Rosa forehead.

"Rae are you okay?" Jason asked worriedly as he saw how she looks.

She felt very weak, her eyes tired and sleepy, she could only nod her head before she gave in to sleep.

Jason was fast enough to catch Rae's body from hitting the ground.

The last thing that came into Rae's thought before giving in to sleep was how good she felt in Jason's arms.

His mother had coughed out black blood and whatever that was eating her inside, which are the scorpions, has been removed.