Chapter 48 - AARON'S PLAN

Okay,
So I was really thinking of the reason why I feel reluctant to post any chapter and I realized that it's because no one seems to be reading, voting, commenting or reacting to the story and yet I spend time to type, money to buy data and upload on wattpad......  It gives no joy. I won't say much but let's think about it.
I'm an avid reader too, I added other people's books to read. I vote and comment to tell the writer that I support her/him in my own way too.
I will really stop writing a

Chapter 50

'Dare to Be.
When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully. When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light. When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it. When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway. When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back. When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some. When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going. When times are tough, dare to be tougher. When love hurts you, dare to love again. When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal. When another is lost, dare to help them find the way. When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand. When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile. When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too. When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best. Dare to be the best you can – At all times, Dare to be! The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first.'

❤❤❤❤  AARON'S PLAN ❤❤❤❤

"You don't mean that, do you?" Sarah asked very surprised. Rae had been speaking with her grandmother who she has been trying to find for a very long time.

"I am deadly seriously." Rae answered.

"You mean to say that you communicate with the goddess of Mermaids?" Jorkallun asked.

"Yes." Rae answered.

"That means summoning her will be so easy then, I personally have a question to ask her when I see her." Sarah said. She couldn't wait to reach home and inform her mother the good news. "My mother can't wait to behold her sister whom she hasn't seen for a long."

"Well, there might be a little problem in that." Rae said all of a sudden.

"Which can be?" Both Sarah and Jorkallun demanded straight away.

"It's about Selena, my grandmother, I don't know how to summon her,  she only appears to me whenever I visit her in the Mer-clan Kingdom." Rae answered them.

"You mean to tell us that you don't summon her, she comes to you rather?" Sarah asked.

"Exactly Sarah, once I get to the Mer-clan, she is there already... waiting for me." Rae told them.

"Then we have to visit the Mer-clan together and see her." Sarah said.

"What if she doesn't appear to us like she did to me….alone, remember I was always alone whenever I went to the Mer-clan and not with people." Rae told them.

"You are right Rae. What if she doesn't appear to us like you just said." Jorkallun said.

"But you said I can summon her, right?" Rae asked.

"Yes you can. My father told me only the bloodline of Selena can summon her." Jorkallun told her.

"And since I just discovered I am a descendant of Selena, I can be able to summon her." Rae said and her face squeeze in a sudden thought. "But how do I summon her? Will I perform some rituals or say incantations to summon her in my presence?" She asked.