CHAPTER 24 - THE ROSES

Chapter 24

'He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass if he would ever reach heaven; for everyone has need to be forgiven. Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions, we win by tenderness. We conquer by forgiveness. Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.

❤❤❤❤ THE ROSES ❤❤❤❤

That silent Lolly for a while before she burst out in anger.

"You will ask the school to expel me!" Lolly shrieked out in terror. "Your bride to be?"

"You heard me right Lolly, whatever or whoever I talk to is none of your business." Jason said.

"I demand an explanation right now Jason, why did you bring her here? I am supposed to be the only one you allowed here and no one else." Lolly bellowed in anger.

"There are no rules of such here and you weren't the one who built this school, and even if you did build it, you don't own me Lolly."

"Yes I do Jason, I own you and you know that."

For once, he didn't like the way his name sounded from Lolly.

"You don't know what you are talking about Lolly." Jason said and sighed out, getting up from his seat he went over to meet her, stopping in front of her. "Why did you even agreed to this arranged marriage in the first place knowing fully well I don't love you?"

"That's because I love you Jason and I will do everything to make you mine." Lolly said possessively as she closed the distance between them, she was reaching his shoulder height, though she wasn't short.

"What if tomorrow you met a guy who is your mate, and you are still engaged to me, what will you do?"

"I will leave him for you, you are all I need and want Jason, why are you so blind to see that?" Lolly said bringing one of her hands up and started caressing his face, the other one placed on his chest.

"This discussion is over Lolly." Jason said removing her fingers from his face and moving back gently, giving them enough space. "Get out."

Huffing out in anger. "This isn't over yet Jason, you will come to love me, I swear you will." With that Lolly walked out of the class.

Jason shook his head as he watched the retreating back of Lolly, he will have to ask his mother why she had asked him to get married to Lolly all of a sudden.

Thinking of his mother healing brought back Rae's memory to him.

He smiled.

****

School have closed as everyone made their way out of their classes.

Rae and Sarah were seen walking out of a class together.

"Do you think he will forgive him?" Sarah finds herself asking.

"Why won't he, once they are friends again, all the awkwardness in the air whenever they cross each other part will vanish." Rae said a little bit happy.

"Do you think Jorkallun still loves Lolly?" Sarah suddenly ask feeling sad. What if Jorkallun forgives Jason and Jason tells him to take back Lolly, what will she do?

What if he still loves Lolly? What if he was just talking to her because of Rae?

So many what if ran through her mind as she awaits her friend reply.