CHAPTER 26 - BROKEN ENGAGEMENT AND CONFESSIONS

Chapter 26

'People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used.The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. At the beach, life is different... Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment... We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun....'

❤❤❤❤ BROKEN ENGAGEMENT AND CONFESSIONS ❤❤❤❤

Her scent was alluring to him. He wanted to taste that lips taunting him so badly.

"Do you know our lips are almost touching and I always have fantasies of kissing you." Jason didn't know when he said that aloud, he had meant to say that in his thoughts.

Jason quickly recovered from his shock and embarrassment, he left the classroom saying things under his breath which Rae couldn't catch.

The white lines that was around the class disperse immediately Jason's body touched it.

No one dares to come inside until Jorkallun says so.

"What was that?" Sarah asked with her eyes wide open as she stared at the door Jason left few seconds ago. "Did you hear what he said Rae?"

Rae was shocked to her bones when she heard those words.

Jason has fantasies of kissing her, like her?

Her face was with the brightest smile as she turned to Sarah. "Of course I heard that, and I thought I was the only one having fantasies of him."

"I wasn't expecting tha-" Sarah cut mid way as what Rae said process in her head. "You also have fantasies of him?" She asked, eyes widen.

"Yes, I do like-no- love Jason and don't give me that pretend look of you not knowing." Rae said rolling her eyeballs at Sarah. "I also happen to know you have a crush on a certain pretty red haired boy who goes to the same school with us and whose name starts with J and ends in U." Rae added with a pointed look at Sarah. "And you know there is only one pretty red haired boy with that name in the whole school."

"I-I don't know what you are saying." Sarah stuttered and sat down on her sit avoiding a certain eyes that were looking at her.

Rae went to her seat and sat down, a few minutes later, Jorkallun sat beside her. He made a gesture with his hand, telling the students in history class to come in.

Serena soon came in and started her history teaching.

For the first time, Jorkallun didn't place his head on the desk, his eyes were on Sarah the entire time and he couldn't take off his eyes from her.

Rae was all smiles looking between Jorkallun and Sarah.

When Serena left the class, Sarah quickly stood up and left the class fast in embarrassment without waiting for Rae as usual.

Rae smiled in triumphant as she waited until everyone has left the class to their next class, she stood up to go for her next class but was stopped by Jorkallun.

"Is it true?" Jorkallun demanded.

"That Sarah has a crush on you? Yes it's true." Rae answered. "And if I were you, I would grab this chance and profess my love for her, cause I know you love her, I see it in your eyes."

Jorkallun smiled. "I plan on doing that Rae, what about you, do you see yourself together with him?" He asked in a brotherly way and swung his hand on her shoulder as Rae also swung her hand on his shoulders, together they left the class.