Chapter 47 - LUCIFER PART TWO

Chapter 47

'It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being. Patient with both friends and enemies, you accord with the way things are. Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world.

❤❤❤❤ LUCIFER (Part Two) ❤❤❤❤

"You are what?" Lillian asked confusedly. What is her Queen saying?

"I said my real name is Lika and not Rosa. I am a druid, the last druid." Rosa/Lika said.

"You are a druid? Where do you keep the real Queen Rosa? It means you are camouflaging as the real Queen Rosa." Lillian said getting up to her feet and moving away from her.

"You get it all wrong Lillian, I am still the same person. Please sit down and let me explain myself. If I didn't want your help or trust in the first place, I won't even open up to you or tell you....this, so please sit down, I am not your enemy." Queen Rosa said.

Lillian sense some truth behind those words and that prompted her to sit down. She trusted the Queen. "So which name do you prefer I call you, Rosa or Lika?" She asked.

"Rosa is fine by me, Lika is just like my past life, which, I don't want to ever remember, so you can still call me Rosa." Queen Rosa answered.

"Alright my Queen, so how did you escape death when all druids were killed? How?" Lillian asked with interest. If truly what the queen is saying is the truth, then how come she had survived the war?

"Let me start from the beginning Lillian." Queen Rosa said and Lillian nodded her head for her to continue. "Many thousands of years ago, I hated the word called 'soulmate' and was against it so badly that I took the wrong path which leads to the destruction of my people. My hatred blinded me and it caused the death of a thousand people." Queen Rosa said.

"And what kind of destruction that leads to the death of many people are you talking about my Queen?" Lillian asked.

"The soulmate bond breaker." Queen Rosa revealed finally.

Lillian eyes widen like a socket when she heard that. "Please my Queen, I hope I am very wrong, don't tell me you are the unknown Druid who had broken the soulmate bond between the Hellhound and his Vampire Mate years ago?" She asked hoping and praying to the gods that the answer should be 'No'.

"Yes Lillian, it was I who did it, though I didn't know it would end up in that way back then, I realize my mistakes and couldn't change it, I had to run away from my home and hide, my people, my family were all wiped out by the ravaging beast." Queen Rosa said allowing the tears to flow down her cheeks. "Imagine, a princess who had killed her own people by her selfish act." She added.

"You are the Princess of the Druids?" Lillian managed to asked amidst her shock.

Queen Rosa nodded her head slowly and answer. "Yes, I was a princess of the druids."

"This is unbelievable, you are Princess Likarica who got missing and we all thought, especially your parents, you were killed by the ravaging beast." Lillian said trying to steady her breaths. "If only I had seen your face once, I would have recognized you the very day you appear before the council of Kings and Queens and Roen became your soulmate, but no one knows how Princess Likarica looks like."