A Mother's Revenge

Audrey just glared daggers at Chad when she saw that not only had the VKs found her and apparently they formed their own little group, but Evie was now holding her baby again. She was furious at Chad. How dare he not follow her orders. She told him to not give them their baby back, but here Evie was practically cuddling with her sleeping baby on her chest.

  "CHAD WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT NOT GIVING THE VILLAIN KIDS THEIR BABY BACK? I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT, BUT YOU CLEARLY DID NOT LISTEN BECAUSE HERE EVIE IS WITH HER BABY!  AND I KNOW IT WAS YOU WHO TOLD THEM WHERE I WAS! YOU ARE SO DEAD CHAD!" Audrey screamed at Chad as she pulled out the wand getting ready to use the magic to kill Chad for disobeying her.

    Chad just let a high pitched shriek as he tried to hide behind Jay wanting to get away from Audrey. "Ahhh Jay protect me. Don't let her kill me," Chad screamed out as he hid behind Jay. Jay was still pretty mad at Chad so he just forcefully pushed Chad away from him. "Dude be  a man and stop being such a coward," Jay told Chad in annoyance as he was sick of Chad acting like some scared little boy.

    Chad just ignored Jay as he moved to be the furthest from Audrey. Audrey just cackled evilly as she watched the cowardly boy cower in fear as he began to panic. She then turned her attention to the angry group with an evil smirk.

   "Oh you guys think you have won don't you? Well I still have the power. I still have Fairy Godmother's wand. I can just use the wand to take your baby again. And then I will take you all down with the wand. And I have Doug to help me. I will win and you will lose. I am undefeatable," Audrey told the group with her venomous tone.

    Everyone just looked at Doug in hatred as Audrey had just confirmed what they had all been hoping wasn't true. Doug was on Audrey's side. Doug just looked at the group in sadness as he saw how badly they were all being affected by this. The poor baby in Evie's arms was covered in injuries and she looked so tiny and innocent. He couldn't do this. He didn't want to help Audrey, this was just wrong.

    Doug just walked away from Audrey as he stood by the group. "No Audrey you're wrong. I'm not helping you. This is just wrong. You hurt a baby. You are a sick and cruel person and I won't be involved in this. I never even agreed to help you. You just told everyone that I agreed, and I don't care if you try to kill me. I won't help you hurt a baby or my friends," Doug told the evil girl as he stood by Evie and Carlos.

    "Evie, Carlos I'm so sorry that I treated you guys so horribly and that I called your baby a mistake. I shouldn't have said that she isn't a mistake. I was just jealous because I know that you and Carlos like each other even if you won't admit it and I saw the way you were with Mal. You guys are a little family and I got jealous because I really like you, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you guys. It was wrong and I'm sorry. Can we please still be friends and I want to help you guys not Audrey. Please forgive me for acting like a jerk," Doug told the two young parents as he had felt so guilty ever since he had said those awful things to them and he wanted them to know how sorry he was and how he was not a cruel and evil monster who would help an evil villain hurt them, their friends, and their baby.

    Before Evie and Carlos could say anything to Doug, Audrey interrupted them with a sarcastic clap. "Oh wow I really hate to interrupt this "sappy" and "touching" moment, but I think it's time we settle this once and for all. Say bye bye to your "precious" little baby girl," Audrey told the group in her angry and sarcastic voice as she pulled out the wand to take the baby again, so she could finish out her revenge plans.

   Evie just locked eyes with Jane as they both understood what Evie wanted. Evie then kissed her baby's forehead. "Mommy loves you baby girl, but she needs to keep you safe," Evie whispered to her sleeping baby as she turned to Carlos and practically shoved their baby into his arms and pushed him towards Chad, Doug, and Lonnie. As she needed to keep her friends and baby safe and Chad because she promised she wouldn't let Audrey kill him and Evie wasn't one to back out of her promises.