Sister Jealousy

"Okay sweetie we're here now. Come on let's go see sissy," Evie cooed out to her baby as she unbuckled her and picked her up once they reached the house that Celia was staying at. Evie was just hoping that this wasn't going to be anything serious though as this wasn't like Celia at all.

Evie smiled as she knocked on the door and saw the other mom open the door as she smiled at her as well. "Well hello there. Aw and hi there princess you're so cute," the older mom told both Evie and Mal making Mal giggle while Evie smiled again.

"Hey Amy I'm really sorry that I came here so late, but Celia called me and she sounded really upset and she begged me to come get her, so well here I am," Evie rambled out to the older lady making her laugh as she nodded completely understanding.

"Of course let me just go get her real quick. You can come in if you want," the other mom told Evie who was going to agree when she remembered that Celia would probably be embarrassed if she went in to pick her up.

"No it's fine we can wait out here thanks though," Evie told the mom who smiled and nodded as she quickly went inside to get Celia. As soon as Celia came out she wasted no time as she immediately tried to run to the car as she just wanted to get as far away from there as possible.

Evie just looked at Celia in concern as she had never seen Celia like this before. "Celia what's wrong," Evie tried to ask Celia who just shook her head as she didn't want to talk about anything in public like this.

"Mom let's just go now. I'll tell you later," Celia quickly told Evie as she just quickly dragged Evie towards the car, so they could leave making Mal start crying from the force. "Okay Celia I'm coming, but can you please be gentle. I'm holding the baby," Evie told Celia in her gentle voice as she bounced Mal a little to calm her down, making Celia roll her eyes as she was starting to get sick of Evie's little favorite.

"Yeah of course you are because you always are!" Celia screamed out as she got into the front seat of the car and slammed the door as hard as she could to show she was mad making Mal start sobbing again at the loud sounds.

"Celia!" Evie began but stopped when the baby started crying as she just turned her attention back to Mal. "Hey sweetie it's okay. I know that was a scary sound huh. I know but it's okay now. Okay come on sweetie let's go home now," Evie cooed out to her baby making her giggle as she calmed down and Evie placed her in her car seat as she buckled her up and then got in the driver's seat as she looked at Celia who was crossing her arms and trying to not look at her.

"Come on Celia don't look at me like that please. What's going on? I want to help you. You know you can tell me anything I promise," Evie told Celia as she gave her a quick glance. Celia just sighed as she looked at Evie deciding that Evie was right. Evie was someone she could trust with anything.

"Okay fine! It's just that..." Celia began but as soon as Mal realized her mommy was paying too much attention to Celia and not her she started crying again interrupting Celia and Celia could see Evie start to lose interest in her as she started eyeing the crying baby.

"Okay hold on Celia the baby is crying again. I'm gonna pull over and get her a bottle first," Evie quickly told Celia, interrupting her and making her roll her eyes as she knew Evie was going to get distracted by Mal again and completely forget she was even talking with Celia.

This happened all the time and Celia was used to it, but right now she really needed to talk with Evie, but it was obvious that wasn't happening.

"No it's fine. It's not important anyway, just deal with your little favorite and don't worry about me. I'm fine anyway," Celia told Evie as she didn't want to burden Evie and make her listen when it was obvious Evie was too distracted anyway to even care and she was starting to think those bully girls were right.

"Celia for the last time I don't have favorites. Okay I'll tell you what how about I feed her and then when we get home I'll put her back to bed since it's bed time anyway and you and I can have a girl talk one on one. How does that sound?" Evie told Celia who just looked at the crying baby in the car seat.

She wanted to agree as that sounded nice but Celia knew deep down that Evie's favorite would never allow it. Celia loves her baby sister but she also hates how much attention Mal always got from Evie as Mal was obviously Evie's favorite no matter what she said.

Celia wanted to scream at Evie and just accuse her of just using her like those mean girls told her, but she just couldn't do it. Evie was too sweet for her to just yell at even though Celia was really starting to believe those bully girls.

It was obvious that Evie didn't really care about her as much especially when Mal was around. "No it's fine Evie I get it. You're busy with your real daughter. You don't have to play pretend anymore. It's okay I already know how you feel," Celia told Evie, sadly making Evie look at her both in disbelief and hurt as she couldn't believe Celia would say that to her.

"Celia you are my real daughter too you know that. Carlos and I love you like a daughter just like how we love Dizzy and Mal. You are always going to be our daughter. And yes I know we didn't make you or Dizzy like we did with Mal, but that doesn't change how much we love you both. Carlos and I have 3 amazing daughters and yes Celia one of them is you. I know we spend a lot of time with Mal, but like we told Dizzy a while ago she's a baby and she requires more attention. But I promise you that we love all 3 of you with the same amount of love. Now where is this coming from," Evie told Celia as she buckled up the now sleeping baby who had fallen asleep after drinking her bottle finally giving the two girls a chance to talk without interruption.

Celia just sighed again as she looked at Evie and smiled a little. "Do you really mean that," Celia asked Evie who smiled as she hugged her. "Of course I do," Evie told Celia who smiled again feeling loved and like she actually belonged.

"So do you want to tell me what happened now," Evie asked Celia who just smiled as she hugged Evie again. "No it's okay it doesn't matter anymore.I know they were just trying to be mean. I'm better now. Thanks mom," Celia told Evie, making her smile as she was happy to see her daughter happy again.

"Okay good well we should probably get home. I left Carlos all by himself to come get you and who knows what kind of trouble he could get into," Evie told Celia, making her laugh as she knew that was Evie's way of saying how much she cared about her.

"I know how is he even a father," Celia playfully told Evie who laughed as she released the hug and got into the driver's seat again and Celia got into the front seat. "I honestly don't know sometimes, but I love him and he does make a good loving father," Evie told Celia who smiled in agreement as she had to admit Evie was right about that.

"Yeah that's true. Anyway home now," Celia told Evie who laughed and nodded as she started up the car, but stopped when she saw her phone was ringing again as she picked it up. "Hey Dizzy," Evie called out as she answered the phone and saw it was Dizzy.

"Mom can I come home too," Dizzy asked, making Evie smile as she looked at Celia. "Of course you can but what happened?" Evie asked Dizzy who just sighed. "It's no fun without my sister besides these girls are just being mean. I would rather be at home with my family," Dizzy told Evie who smiled as she turned around the car.

"Okay bye Diz I'll be there soon," Evie told Dizzy as she finished the call then looked at Celia. "Well sounds like Dizzy didn't like it either because she wants to come home too. Come on let's go get your sister," Evie told Celia who laughed as she watched Evie turn the car around, so they could get Dizzy.

Once Dizzy was in the car she immediately looked at Celia as the two of them smiled and then started gossiping about the sleepover girls making Evie laugh as she watched the two sisters bond while the baby slept peacefully, but she stopped when her phone went off again this time it was from Ben.

Evie didn't even hesitate as she immediately picked up the phone as it wasn't like Ben to just randomly call like this especially late at night. "Hey Ben what's wrong," Evie asked Ben as she picked up the phone and waited for his response.