Broken Parents

The three villain teens just stayed on the ground sobbing from the loss of their baby who was kidnapped yet again. They had no clue how to find her and they were still stuck in the classroom as Audrey had locked it with her magic and didn't unlock it.

Carlos was just thinking about all the ways that they could get their baby back while he sobbed. They had lost her to Maleficent the first time and they didn't even try to fight her or look for her as they were terrified, but that was over. Audrey had taken their baby and they couldn't be afraid of these villains anymore. They needed to fight back and they needed to find her.

He smiled a bit as he remembered Evie's magic mirror that her mother had given to her to use before they came to Auradon. It could track anything including Audrey and their baby.

"Wait Evie don't you have your mirror with you? Can't you just use it to help us find our baby just like how we used it to find the wand when we first got here?" Carlos asked the distraught young mother who was hysterical.

"Oh My God Yes I can use my mirror. I need to find my mirror. Oh gosh where did I put my mirror. I need to find my mirror right now. Oh gosh I don't remember where I put it. I haven't had to use it for so long. I need to find it. We need to get out of here so I can find my mirror. I need to find it. Where did I put that thing," Evie began to freak out as she dumped out all the contents in her bag as she began to frantically search for the mirror.

"Oh gosh it's not here. This is a nightmare. I just want to find my baby. I need my baby. I need my mirror so I can find her, but it's not here and... and... and... oh gosh we can't get out of here. Were stuck in this stupid classroom. We need to get out of here so we can find my mirror. I... I... I... need my baby back. I miss her so much," Evie cried out as she continued to panic and began to hyperventilate from all of her panic and worry.

  Jay just sat there crying as he watched the two young parents panic. He was worried about his small niece and his little sister who was freaking out to the point that she was making herself hyperventilate. And he couldn't stop blaming himself. It was his job as the oldest to protect his family, but he let them down yet again just like he let them down when the Evil Queen stole Mal when they were sleeping. They were all taking shifts while staying up with her at night and it was on his shift that she had been taken. He had fallen asleep and the Evil Queen stole her.

   He saw how Evie was hyperventilating and having trouble breathing while she continued to just frantically search through all her things while also sobbing and he saw how Carlos was just sitting on the ground crying and staring at the floor blankly as he was also having trouble breathing.

  He needed to calm them both down as they were both having panic attacks as they worried about the possibility of never seeing their baby girl again and he needed to stop them before they got worse. He needed to be the one to take charge and calm them down even though he was also freaking out and feeling lost without his adorable little niece.

  "Evie, Carlos calm down. You guys need to breathe. Calm down we will find your mirror and we will find your baby, but you need to calm down and breathe. We can't focus and concentrate when we are all hysterical and not even able to breathe. You two are the smartest people I know. We need your brains right now, but you can't think straight if you can't even breathe. Don't worry Audrey will not win. We will find her and we will get your baby back. But we need to stop freaking out and we need to put our emotions aside in order to concentrate and find her," Jay told his two younger friends and he smiled a bit when he saw them begin to calm down.

  "You're right Jay. We need to calm down. I just miss my baby so much and I want to hold her make her laugh. Her laugh is my favorite sound in the world, and I love it when I make her laugh and she gets all excited as her little face just lights up. Oh gosh I miss her so much she really is my adorable little puppy," Carlos told his friend as he held onto his dog as a few more tears flowed down his face as he thought about his baby.

   Evie just cried more as she looked at her friends. "I just don't get it. Why does this keep happening to us? Why are people constantly trying to either take my baby from me or hurt her? I feel like I can never relax because there is always someone who wants to take my baby from me and make me suffer. I don't know what I did to make life hate me this much. I swear when we get our baby back I'm going to become the most overprotective and helicopter mom to ever exist. I'm never going to let her out of my sight. I'm going to be so protective of her that when she gets older she is going to hate me from being too overprotective, but I don't even care because I swear this is the last time I let someone get away with taking my baby and hurting her," Evie told the boys as she began to wipe away the tears on her cheeks as she began to grow more and more determined and less hysterical about finding her baby.

   Carlos just gave out a small sad smile as he put his hand. "We're going to do this together. We are going to find a way out of here and we will find Evie's mirror. And then we will use it to track down Audrey and our baby and get our revenge on Audrey for taking our precious baby girl. We can do this guys because we're rotten," Carlos told his friends and smiled when they put their hands out too. "To the core," they all three chanted with their hands out in the middle as they were now motivated and determined to get their baby back and get revenge on Audrey for hurting and kidnapping their sweet innocent little baby. Audrey was going to pay for what she did and it would be way worse then just being sent to the Isle because she had messed with their baby and she was about to see just how evil and cruel they could be as the children of villains.