The Battle Begins

Chad just took a deep breath as he looked at the angry teens in his dorm. He couldn't escape and he felt trapped. "Okay fine I will tell you where she is, but I don't want her to find out that I told you guys. She will kill me if she found out I told you where she was. Please don't let her kill me. I'll help you guys take down Audrey just don't let her kill me. I didn't even want to help her. She tricked me. Please don't hurt me. Please I'm sorry for taking Mal, but in my defense Audrey just left her here and I had no choice," Chad pleaded out to the teens in desperation as he tried to stop them from trying to hurt him.

  Carlos and Jay both just looked angry as they didn't care about what Chad said all they wanted was to hurt Audrey and him as they didn't care that he was forced to help her because he still did it. They were very protective of their girls and they didn't like that Chad had helped keep their baby girl from them. The two boys were about to start yelling again when Evie cut them off. She saw how angry they were and she was angry too as he helped keep her baby from her, but if they continued to scare Chad then they would never find out where the real villain Audrey was. They couldn't keep using Jane's magic on small things as she would need to save her magic and energy for fighting Audrey.

  "Guys stop this okay. I know we're all mad at Chad, but this is going nowhere. We need to find the real villain here which is Audrey and Chad knows where she is. Chad just tell us where Audrey is and we promise to go easy on you. We won't hurt you and we won't let Audrey kill you, but that doesn't mean we will let you get off with no punishment. We will be telling Fairy Godmother and Ben about your involvement in this," Evie told them all as she needed to calm down the boys and also make Chad feel less freaked out, so he would tell them where the evil monster was.

   Chad just sighed as he looked at the others. "Okay if you promise to not let her kill me then Audrey went to Doug's dorm. She said that she needed to find more people to help her as there were way too many people against her and she needed more people to carry out her revenge plan. She told me she thinks Doug will help her because he's jealous and angry since Carlos has a baby with his crush Evie. And she thinks that he will do anything to hurt Carlos and get rid of the baby as without the baby Evie has no permanent tie to Carlos," Chad told the others as he wanted to give them as much information as he could, so that they would be less angry at him and put all their anger towards Audrey.

    It seemed to work as they stopped trying to kill him as they took in the new information. Audrey wasn't just using Chad to help; she was planning on gathering a bunch of people that didn't like the Vks to help her get revenge. "What?! She went to Doug's dorm? Are you serious? You guys don't really think he would help her right? I mean you guys have known him longer. Is he really that bad of a person that he would be willing to help an evil girl hurt a baby and her family?" Evie asked the others as she didn't want to believe that Doug would be that cruel.

   He had been so nice to her in the beginning. He helped her not get expelled and he even helped her believe in herself. And yes she was mad at him for calling her baby a mistake and he had been mean to her and Carlos for being teen parents, but that was nothing compared to what Audrey did. She didn't want Doug to be that evil and cruel.

   Jane just sighed as she looked at Evie. "Evie I've known Doug since I was practically in diapers. We grew up together with my mom being the headmistress of Auradon Prep. I knew everyone. I don't think he is that cruel or evil. I don't think that he is going to help her willingly, but he might do it from fear like Chad. Doug is easily manipulated by fear. I'm sorry Evie, but I think he might help her, but not because he wants to but because she will threaten him and make him," Jane told Evie as she felt bad for Evie.

  Evie had trusted Doug and he was a friend to her up until he found out that she had a baby with Carlos. Now he hated her and Carlos and wanted nothing to do with them. Evie had lost a friend and now the same former friend might be helping the girl who had kidnapped and hurt her baby and was now trying to hurt her and her loved ones.

  Chad just looked at Jane as he wanted for either the other teens to leave his dorm or for Jane to let him out. He had given them what they wanted and now he wanted to be alone and not involved anymore. He was still terrified of them all, especially Audrey and he didn't want Audrey to know that he had one let the baby back into her parent's arms and two told them all where she was. She would definitely kill him if she found out that he had turned on her.

  "So I told you all where Audrey was. Can you use your magic to unlock my door, so I can leave? I want to be free of this torture. And if you are going to Doug's dorm to try and stop Audrey please don't mention me. I don't want her to kill me. Please just unlock my door. I'm sorry about helping Audrey, but she made me," Chad desperately told the others, but mainly Jane as he wanted her to use her magic to unlock his dorm so he could escape and go far far away from Auradon Prep to escape Audrey's reach.

   Jane just let out a fake frown as she looked at Chad. "Oh I'm so sorry Chad, but I don't have enough magic to unlock your door and get all six of us to Doug's dorm. I guess you're just going to have to come with us to stop Audrey," Jane told the boy with a fake sad voice as she was still mad at him for being such a jerk to the Vks and to her and she wanted to see him cower in fear as Audrey became angry at him for messing with her plans.

   Chad just looked at Jane in complete fear. "WHAT?! YOU CANNOT TAKE ME WITH YOU TO FACE AUDREY! SHE WILL KILL ME!! NO PLEASE I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR BEING MEAN TO ALL OF YOU AND HELPING AUDREY KEEP YOUR BABY FROM YOU!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU DON'T MAKE ME COME WITH YOU!! I NEED TO LEAVE AURADON PREP! WHY WON'T THIS DOOR OPEN?" Chad screamed out in panic and fear as he began to furiously try to get his door open that just wouldn't open. He was freaking out now. If he had to go with them to see Audrey she would use the wand to literally kill him. He was too young and hot to die.

    All of Chad's loud screaming caused Mal to wake up as she began to cry and scream in Evie's arms. "Aww it's okay Mal. I know the mean boy is being loud and scary. It's okay sweetie. Mommy is here, you are safe baby girl. Shh it's okay. Shh just go back to sleep sweetie," Evie told her baby as she began to quietly hum a lullaby to her baby to calm her and put her back to sleep. She smiled when the lullaby worked as the tiny baby began to stop crying as she closed her tiny eyes and drifted into sleep again. 

   Everyone just looked at Chad as they were mad at him for being so loud that he had disrupted the sleeping baby and woke her up. Before anything else could be done and before Chad could keep trying to force the door open again there was a puff of smoke as they all ended up in Doug's dorm from Jane's magic. They all froze in fear as they saw Audrey who was now looking at them all in confusion which quickly turned into anger.