Audrey's Punishment

Fairy Godmother looked over at the other teens in sadness as she saw how the villain kids were all trying to calm down and soothe the baby who was now crying and nothing they did seemed to calm her down. Her daughter and Lonnie both looked terrified from what they had witnessed as they were basically holding onto each other. And Ben just looked as angry as she did.

  Ben was beyond furious he had trusted Audrey. Audrey used to be his girlfriend and he had genuinely thought that she was a good person. Sure she had her moments and yes she didn't want the villain kids here, but never once in his life did he ever think that she would become an evil monster.  He couldn't believe that he had ever liked her. She was just a cruel villain heck she worse than the actual villain kids. She had threatened the life of an innocent baby and then tried to blame her own mother who would never harm her baby.

  He remembered how defensive and protective she got at the lake before even hesitating she had immediately grabbed the baby from him and refused to let go. And he remembered all the things that Evie had told him about her mom and Maleficent. And all the hardships she had to deal with as Mal had been born unhealthy in an unhealthy and unsafe place. Just thinking about all of that made him even more furious as he looked over at the nervous girl who was still looking at him as though she did nothing wrong and that she still wanted him.

   "Audrey how could you do this? What kind of a horrible monster are you? I mean you bullied Evie who did nothing wrong to you and then you hurt her baby and threatened to what, kill her? Were you seriously planning on killing Mal? Are you that much of a horrible self obsessed monster that you were willing to kill a tiny defenseless baby? You say that you hate the villain kids but look in the mirror because you basically are one. No scratch that you are worse because they are just villain kids who have been wronged, but you are an actual villain. Look at what you have done just look," Ben screamed at Audrey as he pointed to the villain kids who were all crying as they were worried about the baby who wouldn't stop crying. He also pointed to Lonnie and Jane her supposed friends who were both traumatized as they were just holding onto each other and refusing to look at Audrey. He couldn't believe how cruel she was and how she didn't seem to care.

   "Oh Benny Boo and Fairy Godmother yes I did those things. I'm sorry, but she is not an innocent baby and they are not innocent teens. I am just looking out for Auradon. I mean everything went downhill when they joined Auradon Prep. Doug became completely obsessed with Evie and now even he knows the truth about them. Chad couldn't seem to get rid of Evie as she became all crazy psycho obsessed. Jay made tourney even more dangerous as he enjoys hurting people and he steals everything. Carlos is just completely a mess. I mean he is like way too close to the dog and we all know who his mom is. I wouldn't be surprised if Dude ended up dead and Carlos began to wear a new fur coat.  Oh and how could I forget little miss sweet and "innocent" baby Mal. She tricked us all she wore a glamour, and she hooked up with a sixteen year old guy when she was only a baby. She tricked him into going on a date with her. That is just sick and of course her supposedly "amazing" mother just let her baby go on a date with an almost adult boy. I am not in the wrong here they are," Audrey told the two furious people in power as she continued to try and justify her horrible and monstrous actions.

   "How could you possibly say those things? The Vks have been nothing, but good since they got here. Doug being obsessed with Evie had nothing to do with her and the reason he doesn't like her anymore is because he is probably jealous that Carlos had a baby with her. And Evie was never crazy and stalkerish yes she had some stupid crush on Chad, but that was just how she was taught to act, but she grew out of that and she became a super smart and hardworking girl who doesn't need someone like Chad. Jay may be violent, but he is also a team player and he loves being a part of the team. Carlos loves Dude and he is nothing like his mom. And lastly with Mal it was Maleficent who put the glamour on her after Maleficent had basically kidnapped her after the Evil Queen gave her to Maleficent. And Mal didn't even know that she was wearing a glamour," Ben told Audrey as he couldn't believe that she was still trying to defend herself.

   Audrey just began to cry as she knew that nothing she was saying was working as the two people in power continued to look at her in hatred and in fact they were getting even more angry the more she tried. She was scared she had never seen Ben or Fairy Godmother look as mad as they did right now. She knew that Fairy Godmother wasn't saying anything as she was probably planning a punishment for her. She looked over at Ben pleadingly, but he looked like he was even more angry than the fairy was.

  "Jane, Lonnie I'm sorry for what you guys saw, but I'm still your friend right please help me out. I'm scared don't let Fairy Godmother punish me. I've learned my lesson I swear," Audrey pleaded to the two terrified girls as she was hoping that they would feel sympathetic for her and forgive her. She didn't want to be punished. And it wasn't like her friends would really choose a bunch of villian kids that they barely even knew over their "bestfriend" that they have known since they were practically in diapers.

   "Why would we possibly help you? And do you really think we are still friends? You don't deserve friends, you are a terrible monster and you tried to kill a baby. Who does that? Oh right, villains which is what you are. I hope you get a horrible and cruel punishment you evil villianist monster," Jane screamed at Audrey as she was no longer afraid of hurting Audrey's feelings or trying to be "popular" like Audrey. If being popular made her a terrible and cruel monster then she was glad that she wasn't popular.

   Audrey just stared at her "friend'' in shock. She had never heard Jane stand up to her before and she couldn't believe that her own "friend" was really choosing the villain kids over her. "Lonnie what about you are you really going to choose the evil Vks over me like everyone else is?" Audrey asked her trying to find at least one person that she could get to feel bad for her, so that she wouldn't get punished.

   "Seriously? Did you really just ask me that? Of course I'm with the VKs and Jane. Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Mal have done nothing bad to you, but you still had to hurt them. You hurt a baby Audrey.  A tiny, defenseless, can't even walk or talk yet baby and you threatened to kill her. And it doesn't even seem like you are guilty at all. Are you completely heartless?" Lonnie told the evil pleading girl as she couldn't believe that Audrey was seriously still trying to get sympathy. Did the girl really think that Lonnie was some heartless monster that she would side with a villianist monster over her innocent friends. 

  Before they could say anything else Fairy Godmother and Ben who had been conversing while Audrey had been pathetically begging for sympathy that she wasn't going to get turned back around to look at the pathetic monster.

  "We have discussed it and Ben and I have decided that we will be putting you in jail until we can figure out a way to send you to the Isle without letting any other villians in," Fairy Godmother told the girl with anger as she was still furious at the girl for all the harmful things she had done. 

  Audrey just froze as the words hit her like a ton of bricks. They were putting her on the Isle. She couldn't live there that was for villains and she wasn't a villain. She was the daughter of a princess and they couldn't do this to her. She wouldn't last a day with those disgusting villains and their children.

  "NOOOO! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME! I AM NOT A VILLAIN! I CANNOT GO TO THE ISLE! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! EVIE, CARLOS, JAY I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING JUST DON'T LET THEM SEND ME THERE! I CAN'T LIVE THERE I CAN'T!" Audrey screamed in panic as she was terrified. This wasn't a joke. She saw the looks on Ben and Fairy Godmother they were not joking. Audrey's pathetic pleas only seemed to anger the three villian kids more.

  "Oh so now you want to be nice. Just because you are being sent to the Isle which by the way we were forced to live on without even doing anything wrong. We just happened to be unlucky enough to be born the children of villians. Meanwhile you actually deserve to live there maybe it will teach you how to be a better person. Oh and my baby won't stop crying after you hurt her.  Why would I ever help you?  I pleaded with you to leave Mal alone, but instead you just laughed at me as you made my baby cry and you tried to kill her," Evie screamed at Audrey as she continued to try and calm her baby that just wouldn't calm down. She couldn't believe how pathetic Audrey was being. Like they would actually help her after what she had done to not only them, but her innocent baby who was crying even louder as she noticed that the purple band aid didn't seem to be working as it looked like her cut was still bleeding causing Evie to worry more that it would get infected.

   "Evie I'm really sorry I promise come on you know how bad it is there. Please don't let them send me there please," Audrey pleaded as she was terrified of the thought of ending up in the Isle.