Hospital Arguments

It had been a few hours since they had reached the hospital and the hospital staff had immediately rushed the baby back to help her while the teens and Fairy Godmother had to hold Evie back as she had freaked out when they tried to take Mal to examine her and get her help. It had been hours and they still were yet to hear anything which was causing everyone to worry and become anxious, but Evie was beyond worried as she just wanted to hold her baby and know that she was okay.

She hated being here. Hospitals were the worst and she just wanted to be home in her dorm with her baby safely. Instead they were at a hospital due to Audrey just having to get stupid revenge instead of just leaving her be when she wasn't even messing with Audrey. Everything had been fine and relaxed until Audrey had to get involved. And now her baby's life was on the line and she was terrified.

"I hate this. I want my baby. Why haven't we heard anything yet its been hours. I'm her mom and I should be allowed back there with her and she's probably scared. I hate Audrey. This is all her fault she just had to cause trouble and now my baby might die. I need my baby back. I hate it here I just want my daughter back. Why haven't we heard anything why," Evie cried as she rambled with panic and concern about her baby as they wouldn't let her see her own baby and it had been hours. She just wanted to know if her baby would be alright or not. She also hated how they had shoved a bunch of papers at her to fill out about Mal.

She was already completely worried and couldn't think straight and now they were making her concentrate and fill out a bunch of information about her baby including health problems which just caused her even more worry especially since she honestly didn't know much about what Mal's health problems actually were as they had lived on the Isle with no doctors and she had lost complete contact with Mal for 4 out of the almost 6 months that Mal had been alive due to Maleficent taking her.

Carlos was also worrying and freaking out as well as he felt the same way that Evie did. Mal was his baby girl and he just wanted to hold her and make her giggle, but instead he was in a hospital waiting to find out if his baby would be okay and he wasn't allowed to see her even though he is her dad. He just looked over at the panicked young mother as he tried to calm both her and himself.

"Evie it's going to be okay. Our baby is a fighter remember. She was born 3 months early super tiny and barely breathing in a place that is full of germs and has no doctors or medical equipment and she managed to survive. If she can survive all that then she is sure to survive in a clean sanitized hospital with trained doctors and nurses," the young father told the concerned young mother as he tried to convince her and calm her nerves that Mal would be fine as he was trying to convince himself too.

The others had just stayed silent as they didn't want to get involved and thought it would be best for the two young parents to calm each other down as they weren't related to the baby like Evie and Carlos were. And it was best for the parents to talk to each other as they were both going through the same thing.

Before Evie could say anything more the doctor had come out asking for the parents or relatives of Mal. Evie immediately jumped up as she ran to the doctor wanting to know everything. While Carlos also got up quickly and followed after her.

"We're here parents. Is she going to be okay? What's wrong with her?" Evie asked the doctor quickly as she pointed to herself and Carlos with worry in her tone as she just wanted to know that her baby would be fine.

The doctor gave the two young teen parents a glare as she responded to the concerned mother with a sarcastic joke. "You two are kinda young for being parents. You look like babies yourselves," she told the teens sarcastically.

"Who cares about our age and how young we look just answer the question. Is our baby going to be okay? Because I need to know if my baby is alright or not so please just answer the question," Evie told the doctor as she had no time for the stupid jokes and comments that people tended to make about them whenever they found out about them being young parents and she just wanted to know if her baby was fine or not.

The doctor just looked at the two young teens who were full of panic and worry. As she sternly answered them. She wasn't a big fan of teen parents as they tended to be irresponsible and careless. She was also not a fan of the villain kids themselves as she saw them as evil, so she definitely didn't like the two teens as they were villain kids and teen parents.

"Yes she's going to be just fine. She just had an infection, but we were able to treat it," she told the young parents as she watched them begin to relax at the information that their baby was fine.

"Okay so she's fine then can we see her because we are her parents and it's our right to be able to see her especially if she is okay. And can we leave now if she is fine because I see no reason for us to still be here, so just give us back our baby so that we can leave," Carlos told the nurse clearly annoyed as he didn't like how they were still not allowed to see their own baby and he didn't like how rude the doctor was being to them as she just looked at them sternly and in disgust as if she was blaming them.

The doctor just put on a stern face as she faced the young parents who were clearly annoyed and upset that they weren't with their baby. "She is fine now yes, but you need to pay more attention to your baby. I understand that you are young, but that doesn't give you the excuse to not take care of your baby. She could have died. I don't understand why you didn't bring her in earlier before she had trouble breathing. This is the problem with teen parents. You are just too young to understand how to take care of a child. And not to mention you being villain kids. You are too evil and bad to be parents," the doctor scolded the teens as she was angry at them and blamed them as she saw them as not being good parents.

"How dare you? I am a good mother and Carlos is a good father. It doesn't matter that we are young parents or that we are villain kids. We care about our baby and we are very responsible. It's not our fault that Mal is here and we tried to bring her in as soon as we could. And adults mess up all the time too it's not just us. Adults deal with the same issues as us. It doesn't matter what age that person is. And I am sick of people calling me a bad mother or Carlos a bad father," Evie told the doctor with anger as the doctor was calling her a bad mother because of her age and who her mom was.

"Your baby is very small for her age. Severely underweight and behind in her development. She is also covered in bruises and has breathing problems which I have diagnosed as asthma something you clearly didn't know. Your baby is unhealthy and you are too young and unfit to be her parents," the doctor told the teens in a stern voice as she didn't like how the teens were trying to claim that they were responsible when their baby was clearly unhealthy because of their irresponsible parenting.

"Mal is underweight and small because of you Auradon people making us villain kids live on a dirty and dangerous Island that is locked away from the outside world. We had no food and I fed her what I could, but it was hard when I couldn't produce that much milk due to me not being able to eat as much nutrients and food due to the lack of food on the Isle. Also she has bruises because we lived on an Island surrounded by villains and Maleficent basically kidnapped my baby and hurt her. I couldn't stop her because she locked her away. And as for her breathing problems how could we possibly know that if we lived on an Island with no doctors or medical help. So no we are not unfit parents you are just an unfit doctor it is not your right to judge us. And were good friends with prince Ben almost king Ben, so try and take our baby from us and see what happens. Now give us back our baby, so that we can leave,"
Evie told the doctor in anger as she couldn't believe that the doctor was calling them unfit parents when it wasn't their fault that they had been forced to live on the Isle Of The Lost. And this doctor was trying to take their baby from them.