Revealing What Happened

"Well I'm waiting," Fairy Godmother told the teens as she was getting frustrated that none of them had answered her. "It's fine than I guess we'll just stay in this room forever because no one is able to leave until I find out everything," she told the teens as they still continued to stay silent while Evie was just bottle feeding Mal.

  The boys just looked confused as they didn't understand what was going on and why Fairy Godmother was so angry. "Um Fairy Godmother we have no clue what is going on, so why are we stuck here?" Jay asked the fairy as he didn't like how she had completely trapped them all in Evie and Mal's dorm.

   "Well I don't care because you have to have known some of the things as you didn't seem to be surprised by the baby things," Fairy Godmother told the boys as she knew that it wasn't just the girls who were hiding things.  Before any of the others could speak and tell the truth Audrey began to blurt out a complete lie as she was trying to put all the blame on Evie.

"Oh Fairy Godmother it was horrible. It was all Evie's fault I came by to get Lonnie and Jane who she had captive in her dorm. I tried to save them, but she had just started to go crazy and she grabbed her own baby who is actually Mal as Mal had been wearing a glamour probably so that she wouldn't have to bother raising her own baby. She then began to cut her which is why she was bleeding. I couldn't believe how horrible she was being as I decided to grab the baby as I tried to save the poor innocent baby from her terrible and cruel mother, but she just threatened me and tried to attack me and hurt her own baby again which is what you had walked in on. So as you can see I was innocent in all this and it was that evil villain kids fault. And I think it would be best if you sent her back to the Isle and gave her baby to perhaps my family. I know that my parents have been dying for another baby. And this way I could save her from her horrible mother," Audrey lied as she fake cried to the older woman as she didn't want to get in trouble and thought it would be easier to blame Evie as she was the daughter of the Evil Queen a villain who tried to kill her own step daughter.

   "HOW DARE YOU BLAME ME! I LOVE MY DAUGHTER AND I WOULD NEVER HARM HER! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BARGED INTO MY DORM, CALLED ME A GIRL WHO SLEEPS WITH ALL THE GUYS, ACCUSED ME OF COMMITING INCEST WITH CARLOS, AND LASTLY YOU PUSHED ME ON THE GROUND, GRABBED MY BABY, THREATENED ME WITH HER LIFE AND DUG YOUR SHARP FINGERNAILS INTO HER ARM AND JUST LAUGHED WHEN SHE BEGAN TO BLEED! SO DON'T YOU DARE BLAME ME FOR ANY OF THIS!" Evie screamed at Audrey furious that Audrey would try and make it seem that Evie was the evil bad one and that she was just the hero. When Audrey had been the one to threaten her with her own baby's life after hurting her.

   The boys all froze as they were in shock. They knew that Audrey was lying as they had seen the love and affection that Evie had for her daughter. What surprised them, however, was the fact that Audrey had apparently bullied Evie, hurt Mal, and threatened to basically kill the baby.

   "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER! AND BEFORE YOU TRY TO LIE AND SAY IT WAS EVIE AGAIN I KNOW EVIE AND I KNOW THAT SHE WOULD NEVER HARM OUR DAUGHTER!" Carlos screamed at Audrey as he was furious that Audrey had hurt his baby and threatened her. Not to mention bullied Evie and tried to blame her.

  Audrey began to fake cry again. "Oh Benny Boo and Fairy Godmother can't you see what is happening here? They are all evil still this was all part of their plan. Evie and Carlos probably had a baby so that they would have a little minion to torture, but then they got sent here so they used a glamour to age her up, so that they wouldn't have to raise her anymore, but then the glamour came off. That meant that they had to fake like they actually care for her by buying her things and pretending to love her in front of others, so that we would all believe that they actually were good and cared about their baby. But in reality they are still evil and they abuse their baby," Audrey told the two as she continued to lie and try to convince them that she was innocent and the VKs were actually evil.

  Fairy Godmother just stood there as she listened to both sides of the girls. Audrey was blaming Evie and Evie was blaming Audrey, but she just didn't know what to believe. As Audrey sounded convincing, but she had also seen the way that Evie had reacted when the baby began to cry even when she was frozen it looked as though the baby's cries were hurtful for her to hear, and the fact that Mal had cried for Evie, and the way that Evie had reacted as though she was relieved and happy to have her baby back when the fairy had unfroze the teens.

   Evie had immediately began to soothe the baby and she seemed to know exactly what the baby wanted. It was pretty hard to fake all that. Evie seemed very sincere plus she knew Evie the girl may be a villain kid, but she was super kind and she would never hurt a fly or at least that's what she believes. In fact Evie was bouncing her baby up and down while bottle feeding her from a purple bottle while Carlos and Jay both stood by Evie as they wanted her to know that they were with her.

   She looked over at her daughter and her daughter's friend Lonnie. "Jane dear one. What happened? Is Audrey telling the truth or is Evie telling the truth because I need to know what you two saw as you were both witnesses," she told her daughter and Lonnie as she was hoping that the girls would give her an accurate response of what really happened as she couldn't take either of the girls stories as correct without having actual proof.

   "It was Audrey. She came in and she called Evie mean and horrible things. And then she grabbed Mal from her playpen after pushing Evie to the ground. She then ignored all of our pleas for her to stop as she just dug her long nails into Mal's arm and then threatened to do more if we didn't do as she said. And we tried to hold back Evie because we were afraid that Audrey would kill Mal if Evie attacked her, but Evie managed to get past us and that's when you showed up mom," Jane told her mom as she couldn't let Audrey get away with hurting an innocent baby and blaming the poor parents who loved their baby dearly.

  "Lonnie is this true?" the fairy asked the girl as she couldn't believe that Audrey would do such a cruel and evil thing. Lonnie just sighed "yes it's true. Jane and I came to check on Evie who had just woken up and tried to get us to leave as she didn't like how we were making Mal cry, but eventually she just left the door completely open as she ran to soothe her crying baby. She then fed her and changed her into an outfit that Mal wanted. And placed her into the playpen with some toys and a pacifier and she began to talk to us, but Audrey knocked loudly on the door and caused Mal to cry again, but Evie was the only one that could calm her down. And then Audrey did all the horrible things that Jane said she did," Lonnie told the fairy as she wanted to make it very clear that Evie really did care for her baby and that Audrey was lying about everything.

  The fairy than looked at Audrey with hatred as she took in all of the information that she had been given. It was obvious that Audrey had been lying and Evie was telling the truth. Audrey just gave the fairy a nervous look as she didn't like the look that the fairy was giving her. Fairy Godmother was furious about what she had heard the daughter of Aurora, a supposedly super nice princess, had done.