Here Comes Trouble

After a few more seconds of silence Jane began to speak as she was finally coming out of her shocked state. "Um Evie is that baby Mal? Because you called her Mallory which is very similar to Mal, but you also called yourself her mom so I'm very confused because last time I checked Mal was Maleficent's daughter and she was sixteen, but at the same time Mal isn't here anymore and neither is all of her old stuff," Jane told Evie as she rambled quickly trying to get out all of her thoughts that had been circulating through her brain ever since she and Lonnie had walked into Evie and Mal's dorm about thirty minutes ago.

  Evie looked surprised by all of Jane's questions and comments as she expected they would be confused, but she wasn't expecting for Jane to just completely start blurting out a bunch of questions and comments. She looked over at Lonnie who was no longer staring at Evie in shock and confusion, but was now looking at Jane like she was crazy. This just caused Jane to look down with shame as she began to regret even speaking at all.

   Evie sighed as her eyes moved from watching the two girls to quickly glancing at the purple playpen as she wanted to make sure Mal was okay. The baby had ended up falling asleep with a pacifier in her mouth and her purple dragon in her tiny hand. She just smiled at how adorable her sleeping daughter looked as she moved back to looking at the two girls knowing that she couldn't keep hiding the truth from them anymore as they had already seen the baby.

   "Okay so yes that is Mal. I called her Mallory because that is her real name. She is NOT Maleficent's daughter because she is my daughter and before you ask she looked sixteen because Maleficent put a glamour on her after my mom basically kidnapped her and gave her to Maleficent," Evie told the girls as she answered all of Jane's questions.

    "So if Mal is really your daughter than who is her dad?" Lonnie asked Evie as she tried to process everything Evie said. Mal was really just a baby and she was Evie's baby, but she was also curious about who Mal's dad was and if he even knew that he had a baby.

     Evie was about to answer Lonnie's question when there was a super loud knock at the door which once again woke up the poor baby who was trying to sleep. Mal began to cry loudly as the loud noise had scared her and woken her up from her peaceful sleep. Evie just stared daggers at the door as if just staring at the door would harm whoever was on the other side for rudely knocking on her door and not only waking her baby, but also scaring her. She began to walk towards the playpen to pick up her crying baby when Lonnie just gave Evie a small smile as she asked the obviously upset young mom a question. "Actually Evie is it okay if I held her. I babysit all the time," Lonnie asked her friend as she loved babies and really wanted to hold the adorable tiny baby in the playpen.

    Evie just stared at Lonnie with hesitation as she didn't know how she felt about someone other than herself, Carlos, or Jay holding Mal, but as the annoying loud knock didn't stop and as Mal's crying continued to get louder she just sighed as she hesitantly agreed to let her friend hold her baby while she yelled at whoever was on the other side of her door. After Evie had given her permission Lonnie immediately picked up the baby and began to soothe her.

    Evie just grabbed the door handle as she aggressively opened the door a bit and walked out closing the door behind her, so that whoever was at the door wouldn't see her baby and hurt her more as she was already angry at whoever was on the other side for messing with her baby. She was even more angry when she saw who was at her door. "Ugh What do you want?" Evie asked Audrey with anger as she already didn't like her and now she was at her dorm messing with her daughter.

   Audrey just looked at Evie with disgust. "I'm not here to see you or your boyfriend stealing friend. I'm here for Jane and Lonnie. They missed first period today after claiming at breakfast that they were just going to come check on you stupid VKs and come right back. Now let me inside so I can have my friends back and why are you guarding the door like that are you hiding something? OMG I knew there was something wrong with you villian kids I bet you and the crazy spawn of Maleficent hurt them or worse," Audrey pretty much screamed in disgust at Evie.

   Before Evie could respond and get even more mad at Audrey especially for all the mean things she said about her baby and from the fact that Audrey had called Mal Maleficent's spawn which she seriously hated. The door swung open as Jane had opened it after Lonnie couldn't seem to calm Mal down and she was becoming worried from how red the baby's face was getting.

   "Evie she won't calm down I think she wants you," Jane told her friend with worry in her voice. Evie ignored the fact that the door was wide open and that Audrey could see everything as she quickly grabbed the baby from Lonnie and began to rock her as she searched for either a pacifier or toy to calm her, but as soon as Mal realized she was in her mom's safe embrace she stopped crying as she began to laugh and make baby gibberish sounds. Evie smiled as she realized that Mal had been crying like that because she wanted her mom. "Aww you're such a mommy's girl aren't you Mal," she told her daughter as she began to bounce her a bit making the baby laugh more.

   Jane just stood at the door frozen in fear when she saw that Audrey was standing at the door with complete shock as her eyes widened and her mouth hung open before she eventually composed herself. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE!" Audrey screamed as she noticed all the purple and dragon baby things in Evie and Mal's dorm and the baby who was giggling and playing with a stuffed purple dragon in Evie's arms.