A Suffering Baby

Audrey just laughed evilly as she placed the screaming infant in a magic playpen that she set up as a torture playpen. She filled the playpen with sharp objects that were disguised as normal toys for her to play with. She smiled when the baby would try to pick up something that she thought was a toy and cry as it would cut her or hurt her. As Audrey didn't see this as her hurting the baby as the baby was the one hurting herself. If she was smart enough she would learn to stop picking up the toys. It wasn't her fault that the baby wasn't smart enough to stop doing something if she knew it was hurting her.

Audrey was hiding out in her old room. The room that she used to live in before joining Auradon Prep as no one ever went into her old room. And her parents refused to step foot in it right now as they didn't want to even think about their disgraceful daughter who had turned into a villain just like the evil lady who had tried to kill her mom as a teenager.

Audrey smiled evilly as she had a screen that was tracking and showing her exactly what the villain kids were doing as she had used magic so she could see what they were up to. "Oh that's just pathetic crying over a stupid baby that can't even stop hurting herself. Ugh Evie is such a mess. It's working. She is suffering so much right now and so are those other evil villains who never should have left the Isle," Audrey said out loud to herself as she was proud of her "accomplishments."

Audrey then looked at the crying baby who was just desperately searching for something to play with that wouldn't hurt her. As she didn't have her mommy and her warm protective embrace that made her feel safe or her daddy and his funniness that always made her giggle. And she didn't have her binkie or dragon toy that always brought her comfort. She missed all of them.

"Ugh shut up you stupid baby. I can't even think straight on my next plan with you screaming and crying all the time. If you don't shut up right now then I swear you won't be making any noises as you will be dead from me killing you. Now shut up," Audrey screamed at the tiny injured baby who was crying for her mommy and daddy as she was in pain and she wanted her parents to make it better. She didn't like the strange mean girl who kept making her scared and get boo boos.

The yelling only made the young baby cry more as she was terrified of the loud screaming. Audrey began to walk towards the baby as she was ready to hurt her to make her stop crying and screaming.

Just as she was about to start beating the baby she heard the sound of someone coming towards her room. She began to panic as no one ever stepped foot into her room unless she let them including her own parents they had an understanding, so she didn't get why there was someone coming towards her room right now.

She looked at the screaming infant who was covered in scratches, cuts, and bruises. If her parents walked in the room right now they would flip out and her plans would be ruined. "Ugh this is all your fault. You were making too much noise and now my parents are going to come in and ruin my whole plans," Audrey screamed at the crying girl and glared when the baby screamed even louder alerting the people outside her door.

"Hello, Audrey are you in there? We heard the sound of a baby crying and being tortured. Please tell us this whole you threatening the Evil Queen and Cruella's grand daughter thing was all just a misunderstanding. We don't believe that you would actually do something as horrible as that. Please tell us that we are just being paranoid and you aren't really in there right now torturing a baby. We love you baby girl and we just don't like that you're acting this way. We never raised you to be this cruel and evil. You are hurting us right now. Because you are our daughter and we want to help you, but what you have done is just evil and cruel. I don't get where you got this evilness from," Aurora told her daughter from outside of Audrey's door as they didn't want to believe their daughter was actually capable of hurting and threatening to kill an innocent baby. They were trying to have hope that it was all just a misunderstanding and their daughter didn't mean to do what she did.

That hope was starting to disappear however when they heard the sound of a screaming baby who sounded like it was in pain coming from Audrey's old room. They were trying to get the door opened as Audrey had locked it. They needed to get in there and see what their daughter was actually doing as they heard the baby's screams get louder. They knew that Audrey had most likely kidnapped the poor baby and was now torturing her.

They needed to get in there as soon as possible to help the poor baby and save her from their evil daughter. They smiled a bit when they managed to pick the lock and get their daughter's door open. They just looked around in shock and sadness as they saw all that their daughter was doing.

She had become a full blown evil villain. She had a torture playpen with the innocent baby who was sitting in the and covered in scratches, cuts, bruises, and even burns. While she also had a white board full of evil plans and ideas of ways to torture the baby, the Vks, Ben, Fairy Godmother, and her former friends. She also had a whole bunch of Tv screens that were tracking and spying on everyone in her list on the white board.

Aurora just started crying as she stared at her evil daughter who was becoming just like Maleficent and all the other villains that she was afraid of. It hurt to see her sweet little girl who used to be so kind and caring become this cruel and evil villain who was torturing an innocent baby and trying to hurt all of her former friends and others.

She just walked over to the poor injured baby in the torture chamber disguised as an innocent playpen as she picked her up. "Oh you poor poor innocent baby. You don't deserve this. It's okay I'm going to help you," Aurora told the crying baby in a gentle voice as she tried to calm the poor baby that her daughter was harming.

She just cried more when she saw the baby reaching for the screen that was showing everyone what the villain kids were doing right now as she began to make noises as she didn't understand that it was just a video and that her parents weren't really here. It broke her heart to see the poor baby who was just so hurt and sick as she just kept reaching for the screen with her parents.

Not only was the baby herself breaking her heart, but what she was seeing on the screen was too. The three villain kids were all broken as the girl with blue hair was on the ground having a full blown panic attack as she was freaking out. And the boy with white hair was too. She assumed those were the two parents of the poor injured baby.

Audrey just looked at her parents in disgust. "Ugh what are you guys doing in my room? Get out and leave the brat here. I'm not done with my torture and revenge," Audrey told her parents in anger as she watched her mother break down sobbing and take the baby from the torture playpen. Her parents were going to ruin her whole revenge plan and she needed them out of there.

King Phillip just looked at his daughter in anger as disgust as she was no longer his adorable sweet little princess, but she was now a cruel and evil villain. "Audrey stop this immediately. We are angry and disappointed by the way you have become. You are not going to keep torturing this baby or anyone else. You are going to turn yourself in and go to the Isle because you have done enough damage and if you won't turn yourself in then we will," King Phillip told his daughter in anger as he watched his wife break down and he watched how the baby was being tortured all from his daughter and her evil doing.

Audrey just gave her dad an evil smile. "Oh I don't think I will and you won't either because you won't be able to stop me when you are frozen," Audrey told her father evilly as she pulled out the wand and froze her parents as she grabbed the baby from her frozen mother and disappeared in search of a new place to hideout and some people that would help her as she needed more people for her plan. And they too didn't like the Vks. She smiled evilly as she headed for her first stop Chad's dorm.

Author's Note: Thank you guys for reading this story. And please let me know what you think as it really does help me to improve my writing and helps inspire me.