32

"I think you should go. I force you to do that."

"I am busy alisa in my work right now. ", Andrew said swaying me sideways. We were now in the hall.

Dancing

It wasn't like we wanted it. Queen forced us to do it.

"Not everyone has a mother Andrew , if you have one then you are very lucky. ", I whispered.

He looked at me. He was now trapped by my emotional drama. He just show that he didn't care about her but internally he is dying to meet her.

"Ok i will go . Tomorrow.  Yes tomorrow morning, i will go."

"That's excellent. I am coming too."

"Why?"

"Do you want an explanation?", I said making an angry face.

"No...of course not. I will pick you up tomorrow then. "

"Good. By the way you are really a very good dancer Andrew , I didn't know that before. "

"You really don't know yet what all i am good at."

He gave me that look.

He just now gave me that look.

I looked aside unable to meet his gaze, "not even interested to know. Your real name, that would be enough. "

"What's in the name, Alisa?"

"Nothing, I just want to know what your parents named you. Who will be interested in you?!!!!"

The music stopped.

.............

The very next day as decided we headed to his mother's house. The house was small and cozy with a garden around it.

I saw a woman watering the roses .

Must be his mother.

"Mom?", Andrew said going closer.

The woman looked up , the jug dropped from her hand.

"Andiii!!!! My sweetheart. "

I busted into laughter. Oh my god, his mother calls him by the name Andrew. Andrew hold her in a bridal state, "so how is my darling doing?"

"Absolutely fine handsome. Sometimes I got worried about you."

He turned around started moving back to the house taking her along with him.

"You have lost your weight, haven't you?", his mother said removing herself  from his grip. "I told you to take care Andrew. "

A image of my mother come in front of my eyes telling me to eat lunch just after thirty minutes of my breakfast.

"Alisa?!!!! What are you doing there? Come on."

I looked at him and his mother and moved towards them.

"Hello ma'am . I am Alisa Adams , the fake owner of la pierre company. Your son was currently working under me for a project. "

"Andrew you bring your boss here. You didn't even told me. "

Andrew looked at his mom then at me totally amused by me.

"Come inside, alisa. Leave him. He is manner less.", she said closing the door on his face leaving him out.

"But let me tell you something. Even though how much stupid he is, deep inside he is very nice. "

Yeah every mom's wrong perception about their sons.