9

Sara pov

I got to the party with Dave and Peter. Harry and nick arrived later walking like no one else was like them.

We assembled in a corner.

"Where is Suzanne?", I asked looking at them.

"I don't know.", Harry said.

"Weren't you supposed to bring her?"

"Yeah...but when I went there she had already left without me .", he made a tough look on his face.

"What ?", I chuckled.

My phone beeped and I got a message from Alisa.

-hey Sara so sorry to inform you I can't come to the party , mom is not feeling well, you know her asthma problem. Please give my regards to the Queen.

"What's that?", Harry asked.

"Suzy said she can't come to the party, her mom's not feeling well."

"I don't know why always her mom comes in between.", Harry objected.

"Shut up."

My gaze wandered to see Rickard making his way to us.

I backed off a little .

"Hey "

He waved taking a sip from his drink but stopped in between.

"Where is your boss?", he asked looking at me.

Why you care ? I think me and Alisa will be handing you to police soon.

"Ah.. she didn't came, her mother's sick."

He made a confused face , then look at harry who in turn looked back saying nothing.

Rickard nodded his head and went off. I think there's something going on between them. Just today, and then we will also tell harry about Rickards's dark side.

"Would you like to dance , Sara ?",dave asked .

"Yeah sure.", I kept my phone at the table for Jenifer to keep as I went to dance.

When I come back , I found there was a text message and I opened it.

-hi , Alisa's mother this side. Hope you and Alisa are enjoying. She wasn't picking up the phone so I texted you. There should be many handsome men around you isn't it? Be back soon . Love you.

My hands started trembling as I hold the phone. Tears threaten to come out.

I read the text from Alisa, again. 

-hey Sara so sorry to inform you I can't come to the party , mom is not feeling well, you know her asthma problem. Please give my regards to the Queen.

Shit! I know Suzanne's mother has asthma problem but Alisa doesn't.

"Hmm..Are you one of the project workers?", I was surprised to see queen herself standing in front of me.

I nodded smiling politely, "personal secretary of Suzanne."

"Oh I see , can you tell me where is she and Harry , need to ask them about the money transaction."

All color drain out of my face.

"Good evening, madam. ",I looked back to see harry bowing a little to kiss her hand.

"It is been a pleasure for us to be here working for you."

He glanced at me and then looked back at her again.

Oh shit , I forgot to greet her. I smiled a little looking at her.

"Alisa isn't here due to a medical emergency, so I could help you with the budget.", harry said pulling a chair for the queen to sit.

Medical emergency, my foot.

Wait a minute, he is going to tell her the wrong budget , what should I do?

But Alisa is more important. I should go out and look for her.

.......

Alisa's pov

I shifted a little in my chair . My hands and legs were tightly knotted. But the strange thing was in front of me lay a water bottle , a sandwich and a gun.

Someone walked into the door and locked it, taking a seat.

I immediately recognized him . He was Jerry, I mean I was calling one.

"See I am not with the person , you were chasing . I am an innocent girl. Do I even look like a harm to you?"

He chuckled a little, "I know you aren't with anyone. "

"Then why I am here?"

"See , get this straight through your head if you want to live , stay away."

He got a call.

"Yes....Yeah...Ok . "

He took me off the chair and we again went to his car.

"Where are you taking me?"

No response.

I waited till the car put to a halt in front of a park. I knew this place , just few blocks away from my house.

"Now listen , we are going to leave you. But remember , no police , no interference. Because you really have no idea what could have been done. Just complete your fucking project and back off."

Now, you are telling me to.

He put a big cap over my head and throw me out .

I try to stand up, my ankles were paining like a hell. Right now my only motive was to reach home. My phone was also lost.

So I try to hide my face with the cap and ran towards my house.

By the time , I reached at the gate I put my hat off and brush my dress and hair.

Mom shouldn't get even a hint of what just happened.

******