17

"I bloody hell knew it. From no angle you look like a business person to me."

He raised an eyebrow and I immediately regret it.

"Alisa, this is my team. "

They smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Okay now guys it's for Alisa to Know some things. First of all, Alisa , yes you were right . A bomb was purposely being put in your mom's cabin. The person you saw at the table talking to Harry did it. That person is our dad. No, Harry is not my brother . I am adopted."

Ah-

" Your mom went to London in her twenties for her graduation. There she met two people , Samuel, Suzanne's dad and Marlow, my dad. They three become good friends. But internally , as usual, they both liked her. My dad confessed her first. But she rejected him. That's the worst mistake she did. Because she didn't Know how dangerous my dad could be. Instead she married Suzanne's dad. Suzanne's dad joined forces so that your mother could live under protection. Just two months after, she got pregnant. Out of anger , my dad killed Suzanne's dad by mixing some toxic drug in his drink. "

My hands were clenching the Hem of my skirt. I can't give up, not in front of everyone. I used to sit my store and whenever sad part of the story came, I used to change my channel.

"He was being being poisoned and suffocated to death. Your mom didn't handle it. My dad felt guilty when he saw your mom crying. So he get married himself and had his own child , Harry. I was the son of his Butler. His Butler, my father was killed in front of my own eyes because he was caught approaching the police about Marlow's deals. But then Marlow adopted me, tried to give me as much attention as he can but I was always a tough kid. He asked one day to both me and Harry to join him with his work. I refused but Harry agreed . He wanted to outstand me right from the childhood. Harry started a jewel business so that no one could make out what was he was up to. Moreover, the jewels he made aren't real Alisa. To reach at your company's level, he tends to mix various metals together so that it look more shiny."

Yours company? I am overwhelmed.

"Now I get it. But then again why did Marlow killed my mom? Didn't he liked her?"

"Coming to it . Harry's mother died when he was twenty. Right from then, Marlow continued disturbing your mother to be with him. That's when I decided to become a detective. That's why I regularly contacted your mom and gave her necessary information. Harry seduced Suzanne into a relationship just because of all this. A week ago , your mother told me that Marlow sent her a letter . It Said come to me , it is long time now . Moreover what your daughter's name is, huh? He never had seen you or put his attention to you but he used you to get your mom. That's why she hurriedly leave that day. Just to save you. When she reached there, for the very last time she pleaded him to leave her and you alone. But if Marlow didn't get a thing , he destroys it. And that's what he did."

It was a lot to take in but now I got it all. That day, I thought Suzanne wanted to get a break because she was fed up with paparazzi but she wanted to get away from her own family.

"That mother fucking brat. Where's he ? Tell me?"

"Alisa! Calm down, we all are here for that."

"Okay but my mom didn't went to pulwama."

He shot me a look, "you Know? Well Marlow is staying in budgam at his own palace. Around hundreds of men is guarding him. He is here just for a day , to Meet me. They think I am up to something. But I am making sure not to give them any clue."

"Okay now what do you think guys? What we should do?", I turned to others.

"It's clearly impossible , to kill him like that. He is always guarded . "

"Besides ", a man spoke up, "watch this. He showed a photo of a pub named Jannat. He had his frequent visits here so we stocked him. He comes here for his own entertainment. Every Saturday evening, a girl chosed by him from this pub visit him in his own palace. And..."

"That's the only time he is alone , right? With the girl? Okay I am going.", I finished.

"Are you insane? ", Alex spoke up, "you have lost your mind? We will hire a girl ."

"You want to put an innocent into danger?"

"An innocent? Do you Know Alisa along with drugs and smuggling, around thousands of woman and children are being trafficked . He is supervising that. "

"What?!!"

"That's what we are trying to say, if he dies all these things will not take place as there will be no one to supervise them. And the thing is Alisa , people who get engaged in such things are just normal people whether you see a salesman, or a middle class business men. They live their normal lives until they are given any orders. If there will be no leader , there will be no transaction."

"Look, it really doesn't matter now . After knowing all this , it's just like even if I die I will be ok with it. But see,...", I turned towards him, "if I won't get this chance, I will not be able to live as all the guilt will eat me. Telling me you are the only reason that mom died. "

"Alisa , don't take decision in a rush..."

"He killed my parents , Alexander!!!"

He didn't say anything, I storm out of the room walking to the balcony. I looked up at stars , tears blurring my image.

"If you are with me mom, I am with you too."