25

Andrew's pov

I woke up due to the blaring sun rays on my face. I tried to move but i can't. Then i saw alisa sleeping next to me in the lifejacket . Her one whole leg and a hand over me. Who sleeps like that?

Her eyes were a bit opened but she was fast asleep. Her makeup got smudged away with the water. I wondered how peaceful she looks while sleeping.

Why the hell did I fall down the helicopter?

I pushed her aside and took my hand out of the jacket.

Did she really saved me? Although me being such an ass to be one of the reasons, her mom died.

I looked around. We were on another island. I could hear people at some distance. I again looked back at her.

I shake her,"alisa?"

No response

"Alisa"

"Alisa!!!",i shouted shaking her.

Still she didn't respond.

I think of pressing her stomach but got struck. Half of her belly was naked because of the dress she was wearing.

I really didn't get how she escaped then come to the party of her own enemies to dance and then escaped again

Strange girl.

But still i pressed causing some water to come out her mouth. "Alisa?"

I again pressed.

Don't tell me-

No..no

I got panicked, and did what came to my mind. I mouth breathed her.

There was a quick action. Her eyes shot up , she coughed and then slapped me,"you pervert!"

Thank god!

She is back.

But not a good news for me ofcourse.

She started laughing like a pig.

"What?",i asked.

"Nothing", she smirked.

I gave her a confused look.

I moved forward completely ignoring once I realised she was fine, towards the market.

"And what were you saying.... Throw her! Lock her harry!", she mimicked in a heavy voice, " and here you are struck with me. Am I that unavoidable?"

She is impossible.

"Now! Now we are at same level. Even though you tried to betray me. "

She moved forward in front of a tea stall," did my friend, ex-partner in crime needs tea? Awww we feel so sorry for you andi"

Overacting , pure overacting.

I moved forward and let her sit down forcly ,"listen, first don't call me andi. Second , I should never have come for you. Harry now knows things are not like he thought."

"Ohhhhhhh really andi?"

"Don't your mind works alisa. Why i have to explain you everything?"

"Because you are good at making stories and tricking people ", she looked to me in the eyes. She wasn't acting. I could see pure betrayal disappointment in her eyes though her face was expressionless.

She nodded her head and looked away.

"Listen alisa , its not what you think. I am serious. Let me tell you, after you went away with others, I go to see my father. Harry was also there and was smiling at me. Yes alisa we planned, okay? It was. I wanted Harry to trust to me so that I can trick him and dad. It was our plan to complete our mission with help of Suzanne but she went away, scared. And then I met you and it... it was different like... When you told me you weren't Suzanne that day in China Town, i really wanted you to back off but you didn't."

"What a wonderful plot ", she said clapping,"earlier one was better. "

I really messed up, didn't I?

"Okay i agree because of our plan your mom died but i swear i didn't know that will happen alisa. I am working for a group of detectives. I am. You don't believe me? Alright just think how many times i tried to free you. I thought you will be back to London but you were right back in Punjab serving lunger. Remember me not coming after you when i saw you dancing and when telling harry to throw you off when he asked what to do with you."

"Oh that's how you helped me. Hmmm great effort. "

"Alright don't believe me then. Right now i am hiring you a ship. According to harry you are dead now , please go back to London if you wish to live."

She suddenly come running towards me and hide her face hugging me. Why does she do that? Why doesn't she understand...

"Shh..listen"

"...yeah first i found it difficult to believe that boss left his own brother but now i get it."

"Yeah that man was playing with our boss at his back, such a brat."

"Now we can atleast proceed up with our plan."

"Are you serious, don't talk about it in public. "

The two me took a tray of packaged food and went off.

"Now you get it?"

"I get it from the moment you fall for from the helicopter. I was just playing with you.", she grinned.

I didn't say anything looking at her.

She looked up as if something struck her,"how the hell you kissed me , andrew!"

"I didn't, i mouth breathed you."

"That is its another name."

"Are you serious you will be dead right there . For God's sake i helped you!"

"Wow", she overacted.

"Do you think i will crave for your kiss alisa? I have much better options to your notice. ", I teased.

She stared at me didn't know what to say. I know i went too far. This must be hard for her.

But then she smirked.

"Well where are they, andi? I can't see them. Your all attitude , reputation and ofcourse fangirlfollowing ",she courted in the air ," are being just cut down within a single click. And the only person still there with you is me."

"You are impossible alisa. "

"You suffocate me."

What?

"See i get your reasons to be mad and all but you see i am doing my best to help you go out of it."

"I don't need your help bustard nor your stories. "

"Well then i think we should part."

"Yeah ofcourse. I am much obliged to do that.", she said walking away.

We both turned away walking in opposite directions.