16

"Right here.",I said turning a second left.

But there was nothing other then the store room. "It was here...I don't know these people change things so fast..."

"Who are you?"

"Ah..I just said my name. I am Sabrina, head chef "

"Oh really, then where is the washroom Sabrina?"

"Umm... I think they renovate the place a little . Such silly people.."

"Who are you ?"

I put out my cap and pinned him to the wall, "your boss, dickhead."

"What are you doing here Alisa? Are you crazy? Run away, Oh my god", his eyes went wide.

"I am here to kill you "

"What?", he made a face.

"Don't act smart Rickard. You fooled my mom into your plans and then killed her.", I shouted.

Tears threaten to come out of my eyes, "you...you called her and then put the bomb in her train cabin. You bustard."

"Alright , first be off. I don't like clinginess."

What?

"I am not the killer here Alisa. I am really sorry for what happened. But I didn't have anything other than sympathy to give you. Got it into your head , I wasn't the one who killed her instead...leave it. She was here, and she was killed. Alisa look you have to go. Hide in your house. This place isn't safe for you..."

"Isn't safe? My foot. And how do I believe you aren't the killer here?"

"You have no other choice Alisa."

This person....

"Look , in simple words I am trying to explain you , you can't be here .. do you like to be murdered just like your mom?"

"It doesn't matter now."

"See those people out there are something you can't even think of... Leave it, this whole place is a thing you can't handle..."

"I can't handle , Rickard? You say that again and I am gonna punch your handsome face. I made it to here on a bus with almost 24 strangers into a place called Kashmir just after an hour my mom died to be more specific being exploded out leaving her motionless in the floor ,her body Fully burnt , her body is still there refrigerator waiting for me to get it dumped, I am being fooled, taken to some shit place where.... there were drinking men double my age sticking .... stocking to the floor to look under my dress, been there with a person must be the age of my grandfather in a room ready to entertain him , fought with him , climbed from the second floor , been into a truck where people called me ghost and at last finally made up to you , not even once thinking about what could have happened , and...and you say I can't handle?"

Tears come out of my eyes. I could feel my whole face going red. Now I just realised , what have I gonna through. I dropped to the ground.

"Ah...al.."

"And what...did you say? You could only give me sympathy? Go to hell Rickard whatsoever I don't give a fuck! Go to hell with your sympathy and this attitude. Show it to those who care!"

"Alisa..."

"Wake up , Rickard. See where's the girl now. We are equal in the game now apart from you being with all your security staff and me being alone!"

He pulled out his handkerchief , at last some emotions is left in him.

But instead of wiping my tears , he wrapped it around my mouth.

"Mhhh...mphhhh",I stand up and try to open it.

"Listen to me first. You weren't listening to me that's why I did this. And...you are right...I am ...s-so-sorry."

I pulled down the Hankey ,"pardon? I didn't hear."

"I said I am sorry. Okay? Now we should get out of here first. God knows what happens when they spot you. ", he said looking sideways.

As soon as he turned, I hugged him hard. My hands wrapped around his shoulders, and tears continue to fall down. At last, I feel safe.

" Don't act so formal, Rickard. My heart's a softie"

He stay there, still but soon hugged me back, laying his head against mine," I am proud of you, Alisa. Suzanne wanted to escape from this, so today you are here. "

I moved back, we both a bit embarrassed.

"Uh..."

"Uhm.. go let's go", I said as if it is a mind blowing idea.

We moved out of the restaurant.He proceed towards his car and sit down. No gesture for me.

But I sit down myself.

"I am hungry."

"So?"

"I want food , you dumb headed bustard."

He held his head in his hand and looked up.

Oh good! I am totally amazing at my mission to annoy him.  So proud of you Alisa.

He moved around , our faces inches apart. "Think twice before you speak, because I am no less. I hope you are getting it."

"Oh so we are perfect for each other", I exclaimed.

In this whole conservation I just looked at his arms which were blocking me. One punch and I am knocked out.

He looked at me, confused. He wanted to laugh badly, but he didn't. Instead he tuck in my seat belt, his breath hitting my face.

He moved back and started the engine, his teeth clenched, eyes looking straight ahead. He made a sharp turn, I could hear brakes screaking. He put his foot on the racer and the car boomed forward.

I couldn't help glancing at the speed limit. Does he always drives like this? I am not going to sit with him anymore. He was correct , he was enough to kill me.

We pulled on the highway passing each and every car.

"Ah.... When I was in fourth standard.", I started.

"My teacher told us the consequences of breaking traffic rules."

Thank God , one sentence delivered.

He looked at me.

"My teacher , not me.", I looked forward avoiding his gaze.

We stopped in front of a small house. He parked the car outside and we moved in.

The place was small but cozy . The living room had a table in between . Then I heard voices. There were more people here. They all were sitting in a room laughing.

He took me to the room. When the door opened , I looked at ten to fifteen men sitting . I moved back and run.

Rickard stopped me in between. "What are you doing? Do we look dangerous to you?"

"Who knows?", I pushed away from him and entered in the room and nodded.

"Hi I am Alisa Adams, fake holder of a jewel company. Nice to meet you all.", I took a seat. Rickard came in and put the door shut.

Noticing my expressions , he left it open.

"Hi Alisa",he said taking a seat beside me, "this is Alexander Maxfield , the head detective.", he shake hands with me.

Finally!