10

"You alright ? I was so freaked out Alisa. Thank God you are safe. You don't know what thoughts I was having. Last half an hour was the worst hours I ever experienced."

"Shh.... Come in first. I don't want mom to know."

After reaching I called Sara to meet me. She was here just in five minutes.

God, she cares.

And here I was stuffing some soda with pasta. Oh Common, I eat when I am stressed.

"Tell me , what happened at my back?", I asked her.

She took a deep breath and calmed herself first. She was still wearing her white dress. She sit on the bed removing her heels.

"Listen , I arrived there first with Jenifer and Dave. Nick and harry arrived just after ten minutes followed by Rickard at last. When I asked harry about you, he said that you weren't there when he reached. "

"And the funny thing is Rickard didn't expected you to be not there as well. But I know he is something...And then I got a text from you saying your mom is Ill so you stayed at home. Moreover after half an hour I received a message from your mother.", She showed me her phone.

I covered my face with my hand . Someone's bitching with me.

"Now think what it must be for me. But this isn't the main thing..the thing is that budget has been discussed with the queen and she had paid the money to us."

"This is not getting good."

"Tell me first what happened to you?"

"I was kidnapped by the same person I fought that night. But the thing is that he didn't did anything. Just told me to stay off . "

"You were kidnapped!! Oh Alisa I should have accompanied you."

"He throw me out of his car behind the park. But the thing is why he didn't do anything , he just kidnapped me to say stay away. Which kind of kidnapper do that?"

"It all makes sense Alisa. Someone within their group know that the sum up was wrong and wanted to get money without you and me being there because they knew..."

"That we won't allow it. Who can do this? Definitely include Kate and Nick, they both assured the wrong amount. "

"Rickard?"

"Yes, about him , he is definitely in something wrong but that's not our concern. Moreover , the person who kidnapped me was fighting with him the another day."

"But Rickard told him to pay money, for what?"

"Uff... I think I should call two people right now in the office. Harry and Rickard."

"Alright I don't have a contact to Rickard but I think I can call Harry."

She dialed his phone as I looked at her impatiently impatiently.

"His phone's dead."

"Do something else, call Dave . Ask him."

She put the phone on speaker . After few rings he picked up.

"Hello Dave? ....Stacy here. Do you know where's Harry?"

"You don't know? He went to Kashmir in Pakistan for an important work. Won't be back for few weeks. Rickard and Nick are with him."

We both looked at each other horrified.

"Why didn't they told us earlier?"

"I don't know ... well also for project rubies had already arrived and only mine and Sara's work is left. There absence won't create a problem."