26

Alisa's pov

He moved back to the market area and i went straight ahead to the forest. I don't know which place was this nor anyone here. My mind right now was full of emotions.

Did he really think that i am not capable of him? He being so high and all.

But wait a minute, what happened to you Alisa? You are the ruler of your own world and you are somewhere you could never have thought of. And he...well he is not even that famous.

Who he think he is? Not each and every girl in this world will be like Christine.

Idiot! Can someone please explain him that?

I stopped looking around.

Where am i?

Am I lost in a jungle?

I sit down by a tree, as tears cloud my eyes. There was a time when relationships didn't make a sense to me and I laugh on those who go mad over it. No parents, no partner, no life! I was spoiled but then I was given a life but now I am again spoiled. I can feel emotions firing up inside me, something I have never felt before. 

A drop of water tap on my head and I looked up. It was about to rain as there was a thunder up in the clouds. Who the hell said rain is romantic?

Earlier, I used to take everything as a joke now he is taking me as a joke because... because he doesn't know that I have feelings for him. This all is new for me. Why do we fight so much? 

Just just for once, why don't you come and say I feel you?

It started to rain heavy as I dug my head in my knees hugging myself and closed my eyes. All I could hear, was rain pouring down. Please come back, I am confessing okay? 

"Alisa?"

My heart stammered hard against my chest as I looked up at Andrew, his clothes drenched in rain. I looked away, unable to face him. 

"Why you here?", I asked.

"It started raining so.."

"So? Say it."

"I-I was worried about you."

"Why I have to force you always to speak out your thought? Am I that bad ? Because Andrew, I know I am not a toy to play around."

"Alisa.."

"Neither I am Christine", I chuckled, crying," who can cook and is sincere and.. is a goddess or anything. I love to be silly, I love to be myself, I would go out naked or whatever but I won't change myself for you to accept me."

He stand there, his jaw clenched, his hair covering his eyes. 

"So if this", I cried," doesn't make sense then do tell and go away forever. And if... What I feel isn't fake like my identity so... I ask you again. Why you can't you leave me? Back in the China town, to when you jumped from the helicopter risking your life to now. This very moment, why you are here with me?!"

"Because I am addicted to you! okay? You are this drug, I want to inhale in my every breath. What did you do Alisa? Earlier I was in love now I am mad and spoiled. You were right. I am here because I love you and yes, I am craving for you."

I told you I am winning him. 

With three big steps, he was with me, his one hand around my waist and the second cupping my cheek. I looked up at him as his lips crash down on mine. I could feel chills throughout my body as I kissed him back, saving the moment in my heart.  

His hands went up my thighs as I wrap my legs around him detaching myself off the tree. The rain poured down as we part he lingers down my neck.  I looked up, no rains have different moods. 

I looked down as we both smiled at each other touching our heads together. 

"You wanna dance?", he asked. 

I made a thinking face," I think you know how bad I am at it. Remember my dance at stage?"

"You'll look sexy with me", with one swig he put me down taking out his iPhone. 

He put one ear phone in my ear and other in his, playing Can't help falling In love with you by Elvis Presley.

I smiled as he hug me from back, resting his head against my head, Singing along as we sway together. I closed my eyes as he kissed my head. All, I want now is the world to stop, and this moment to never end. 

Because I can't help falling in love with you...

I turned around facing him, shaking his hair. I cupped his face and kissed his forehead. And here I was thinking, how he would be if he love someone. 

We put our hands around each other's shoulder, singing out the lyrics and dancing. If I would have seen this two months back, I would have been making fun of it. 

Today, I am feeling it. Sometimes, you should just speak out your heart. Life is very short to bottle up things. Not talking, can create so many misunderstandings. None of us was wrong, but earlier it seemed so. 

Take the step.

Be a little open, what will happen? You would embarrass yourself?

But in front of the person you thought was worthy of it. 

It is very difficult in this world to not get influenced, and actually live by your own rules. When it comes to matters of heart, be persistent, be selfish, be bad. Who knows, Your childishness may bring things back in the place. 

May not, but you'll know you tried. 

Cause Math and analysis doesn't work in love, trust does.

I swing around landing in his arms and rub our nose together.

And then and there, I know I lived my whole life.