23

I was being locked in a cell . I don't know where I was. I think I slept and last thing I remember was sitting with harry. There was a fat man guarding me. Well...He was just sitting and drinking probably bored of his duty.

"Hi", I said peaking through rods.

He turned back , his eyes swollen,"hey girl , you awake?"

"Yeah umm...hi this is Alisa . Can you tell me where are we."

He gave me a long stare debating to say anything or not," ladakh , we are on one of its islands."

"What?!!! I mean have I been asleep through this journey?"

"I think so. "

I am such a...

"Oh by the way what's your name hero?"

His eyes lit up at the appreciation." Fred."

"Oh Fred why are we both here in this dark sunken place? Where are others?"

"Of course at the mansion.",he said disgracefully. He looked at his watch,"party must about to start. These rich people and their dramas!"

"Well... do you miss going back to your town?", I said making a sad face.

Tears come up his eyes, must drink a lot., " How do you know?!!"

He's totally wasted.

"Because I miss my family too."

He started crying , blowing his nose at a napkin.

"They think I am too fat so guarding is the best thing I can do"

"Oh such heartless people
Don't understand a thing
Though we do a lot
But we can't give them what they
Need"

He nodded his head ,"you do poetry?"

"Well when I was in fifth my teacher gave me c grade."

"Oh such people , can't even recognize a talent."

"you are such a lovely man
But No place for kind hearted people like you and me,..."

Recalling my another one....

"We tend to help others , but they don't value it , abandoning us like a leafless tree."

He nodded , tears coming to his eyes .

"We work so hard to be something , but our family they always disregarded us being selfish."

The fat man gave me a long lasted look.

"Looks like girl you have gone through more than I have even in these forty five years."

I think I have heard this before.

"All I just now wanted is my home. That's kilometers away full of innocent people, thinking when I will be back but the pain of never seeing them again hurts me like an... injunction needle."

Oh , when will this get over .

"But you know both you and me can be Happy!"

"How?"

"If you help me get out of here."

"But.."

"You can also run away. You want some money, I can give you that."

He Stand up and opened the gate.

"Let's go and live our lives."

We both run away from that little block , he making his way to the airport, I following him . But there was a lot of crowd and hustling.

And like that I lost my contact with him .

I don't know this place nor directions. So I moved to a shop to ask for directions.

"Excuse me can you tell me the way to airport or seaport?"

"Sure sure Alisa."

Oh not again, I moved my head aside praying it not to be Harry .

He wasn't , I saw Nick. Must have asked for something else.

"Long time no see."

"Oh...hi Nick. Umm.. what's that?",I pointed back .

He looked back and I took the chance and run pushing people out of my way.

"Get aside , get aside."

I looked back , I don't know how Nick managed to get ten men with him but I see all of them running after me.

This was not expected, harry has its army everywhere.

I continued running , I make sure to Take turns , and it was working. In so much crowd they were losing me again and again.

I spotted a truck whose backgates were open . I climbed on it , hiding. I turned back to see full stacks of wine . I hold one.

Free wine.

I opened a bottle and took one swig. What I was thirsty , okay?

I see a man making his way towards me seeing in all directions carefully . I took the bottle and hit it on his head. The glass broke on his head.

"Oh I am sorry, just self defense."

I took his gun and moved forward. There was a shop of hats , I took one without anyone noticing and put it on my head. It was a large hat you wear on beaches. I tugged the gun in my pocket. And move forward normally.

I saw men running and finding me but I didn't react , I just moved like I am a free woman out on a vacation.

"Oh madam, the money?",a boy come out from the shop. I checked my pocket , nothing.

"Ahhh...I will give you back okay.", I again started running.

The mad child started shouting, "thief thief."

This lead those man again at me.
I was really tired now. I moved past a group of ladies dressed in small skirts and h