31

I looked myself in the mirror.

Extra make-up, a bun on the top, pink uniform. No one could ever recognise me in that . Today i was going to do...definitely something stupid.

"Alisa are you ready?", i turned to see harry, "Perfect. Go fast , the car is waiting. "

I moved out and hopped in the truck.

I settled myself as the car started. Some person was driving it. I don't know him . The car passes in front of my building, la Pierre flashing on the top.

My employees going in and out.

I haven't given everyone the holiday time. They must be thinking i am somewhere enjoying. Beach or maybe mountains.

Then i my gaze landed on a girl with two men standing beside her. She was the reporter girl speaking something on the camera.

Now I realized how much I miss her.

Maybe she is waiting for me to come back. "Where is Suzanne from past one month?", she said looking at the camera," Is she off with Harry Winston? Hmm could be a possibility"

I laughed internally.

A relief flood over me, at last I was home.

The queen's palace was a half an hour driveway. The mansion was big and incredibly decorated. Everything you can dream of. I stopped and looked at people moving here and there settling everything for the marriage.

I approached the guard and speak in a high pitched voice," make-up artist. My team is already up.", I showed him the fake card.

"Okay go straight and turn right . The first room. "

I make my way. Everyone seemed to be so happy, they didn't even know what is now going to happen. Guests were already started to assemble there in the hall. A pleasant song was playing on.

I knocked on the door. Someone opened it.

"I am the make-up artist. I think my team had already done their work. I am here for just finishing. ", I show my teeth, smiling.

"Yeah come in . I was just helping her with the jewelry. ", the woman said.

I entered the room. In front of a big mirror i saw a girl in a wedding dress . Her reflection told me that the girl was looking absolutely amazing and rich. Why the hell harry wants to ruin everyone's life?

I approached to her and helped her wearing an ear ring.

"Oh it is 2 pm now. Everyone must have gathered, downstairs ", she said looking at me.

2 pm ? Harry and others must be here now.

I took out the mascara.

I think someone must be coming to take the bride now. Either, I am getting out of this or I am in a great trouble for sure.

............

Andrew's pov

I looked at my watch.

2 pm

As decided. I was now in the main hall along with other guests.

Yes, I managed to get here on one of Harry 's planes .

The queen passed in front of me giving me a knowing look.

After ten minutes, a woman in a bridal dress entered the hall , queen and her mother by her side, her sisters following her.

I quickly moved out .

I think now is the time.

........

Alisa's pov

I looked through the hole, A man entered the room looking here and there. Then he approached to the almirah. As soon as he opened it, I moved out from my hiding place and I hit him with a vas.

He turned to look at me.

"Hi nick, suprise!!!!!"

He looked at me shocked. I heard voices approaching us.

"Nick bring her....", harry looked at me then at nick who was now lying on the floor. After him three more men come to see the show.

"Oh harry ! You are being fooled. ", I cheered.

"Finally", a head security staff with around ten people and yes of course my hero Andrew joined the scene.

"Wait a minute....sir I think there is a misunderstanding. ", harry said backing off but all the men surrounded him their gun pointed towards him and at his three little fellows.

"Being involved in drug , woman and children trafficking , stealing car parts and automobiles, and making dangerous make-up products , harry Winston you are being arrested. "

"Hey ...you can't say anything like that. Where is the proof, huh?", Harry panicked.

Andrew make his way and come out in front, "here my dear brother. "

He showed him the photographs of his new projects and places were he do such things.

"You are alive?"

"Good morning ", Andrew chuckled.

I looked at Andrew.

"Are you mad? Ok think about your employees that gonna lose their jobs, all those girls whose life will be hell , think about how many people will get affected by your ignorance. "

She lay straight gazing at the wall not at all looking at me .

"Do you think there is any chance left andrew?", she asked after a whole one minute.

"Of course. Here , see i just went to his study and found these. Now i am going to report it to the international head security staff. He has no way out. Come with me alisa. "

She looked at me ,"no"

"Why? Can't you see...."

"Shut up. How the hell you think we can escape from a place like this. Not now when the situation has reached this level."

He nodded thinking hard.

"I have an idea."

His plan worked. He looked back at harry.

"All the places where you have smuggled are now under police investigation Harry. All the women and the children are being rescued. Your black money is now under government. "

Harry looked at Andrew not believing one of his words.

"And yes you are now standing in front of a head detective officer who had killed your dear friend Abdullah.", Andrew completed.

"You...", harry tried to lunge himself on Andrew but the officer hold him back.

"We better must take him to the jail. Ms. Adams we are really thankful for what you did. Catching this person was really tough and almost impossible. Queen and all the security staff are proud of you. "

I smiled, my eyes becoming watery. Did he just say they are proud of me?

Finally, I got a motive in my life.

"Its ...no need to say thanks sir . It was my duty as a citizen of this country. And not all was my plan , Andrew helped a lot. ", I said shyly.

I turned to see Andrew . He was not there. Instead he was sitting on a sofa , was wearing his glasses on watching his phone.

Oh, He is back.

When he discovered everyone was watching him he just waved off.

Are you kidding me?

I looked back at the officer, "sir just make sure this person is hanged to death.", I say turning my head to harry.

"He didn't deserve living after what he did."

"Of course he will be hanged madam."