20

The next morning, I was in the garden again, practicing when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see a man.

"This is for Eve toulson.... Our boss will be much obliged with your presence today evening.", He handed me the parsel. And I closed the gate smiling.

Everyone come up to see what's inside. I took it to the living room. Andrew was cooking something .

I sat on the chair as everyone gathered around. I opened the package. There was a red tight fitted dress and a note.

I read it," hi sweetheart , will be a pleasure to have your company today evening at my mansion. The address is below."

I didn't picked up the dress. I was sure this would be An off shoulder dress with a big cleavage and padded chest . There was a slit at one side of the bottom clearly will expose my whole leg. There were boys around, I close the box.

"You can withdraw as well..", Alex said.

"Its fine.", I said reassuring him.

"Okay now coming to the point", Andrew Said coming forward , "We will attach a brooch to her dress which will have a camera. In case , there is a problem we should know. And here take this," he handed me a eyeliner,"apply it to your eye lids. Once inside , took a little bit of it and mix it in his drink . Its the same poison given to your father. After that , your escape will be different. Carefully move out of his room and at the end of the corridor there will be a storehouse . You will see a big window on the top , enough for you to jump out."

I looked at him. Great plan. He wanted him to die the same as Suzanne's father did.

"Good work man", our team member congratulate him.

.....

The dress was really breathtaking. I couldn't recognise it was me standing in the mirror. Andrew brought me some makeup and heels after me explaining him how make up works in a girls life.

I can't wait to see the expressions of the men waiting outside.

Hehe

I wore my coat covering myself, I should focus more on work. Silly me!

I opened the door. And as expected everyone was shocked. One of the men drop his tea on his pants. The moment was wonderful. I walk slowly like I am doing a ramp walk.

I still was wearing the coat, let me mention.

The front gate opened and Andrew looked in, "do you really wanna come, madam. We are getting late. "

I was just about to reply him when everyone started wishing me good luck.

I would personally kill him after this.

I moved out , he was sitting in his car as I joined him. I take off my coat and throw it on the back seat. Then I sit down, slowly.

He again started driving the way he does. After a long pause he finally spoke up, " Why aren't you wearing your....", he for the first time looked at me.

"My?", I asked raising an eyebrow laughing internally.

" Coat", he looked forward, " your coat."

" Just because I look more sexy, smart and breathtaking that way."

He took a sharp turn not replying to that but smirked out of no reason. I seriously don't get what goes on his mind.

That was a ten minute ride to his mansion. I opened the gate but again closed it, " It's cold outside."