18

The house was small and people were More. More specific to say there was a girl in between fifteen men.

Sleeping arrangement was tough.

The room in which we sat earlier , composed of six sleeping men. The living room had seven of them. Then there was one small room left. It belonged to Alex.

Three people were left.

Me , Andrew and Alex .

It was decided that I will sleep on the single bed and the two boys will sleep at floor at both my sides.

The lights were turned off, everyone were off to sleep. There was a problem .

At house , I slept on King size bed . This is a single bed.

What if I topple over at night at one of them? What will they think of me , more specific of my weight?

But I was too tired to think, so I closed my eyes. It felt safe here.

My eyes shot open.

No this can't happen.

No no no.

I carefully stepped on the floor making sure not to disturb any of the men. There was a attached bathroom , I make my way to it.

When I come out , my face was flushed.

I am down.

I wear my boots and carefully , very carefully took some money left in my pocket and moved out.

In a house containing fifteen detectives and one innocent girl.

How cruel.

It was cold outside. The gate was locked so I decided to climb over it.

"What are you doing?"

I turned to see Andrew.

"Oh you just gave me a heart attach. You shouldn't do that.",I panicked.

"Why are you here?"

"Umm...I wasn't able to sleep so I thought... taking some fresh air."

I didn't have much time. Believe me stains are hard to go.

"Fresh air? Do you really have some mental illness , Alisa? In a place like Kashmir, you wanna.."

He continued on . I didn't have much time. I moved from one leg to another struggling.

"I am having my period!"

He was saying something but stopped ,"What? Oh...I ..uh..."

His was full red , even I am not shy to tell. What is happening to him?

"I want a pad."

He looked at me, "wait a second , come inside."

"I don't have much time , why don't you...",he put his hand on my mouth and Take me back to his room.

No, he dragged me inside as I slap on his back.

He opened his almirahs with another hand, and after about one minute of searching took out a pad.

I looked at him. Do boys also have... I didn't know that.

"What are you staring at? Go. This is the only one. Tomorrow go buy new."

I moved to the bathroom.

How in hell a pad is there in his almirah.

Early in the morning, I got out and purchased myself a pack. Thank God , this house was near market.