2

I had seen Harry Winston before in newspaper . Well Harry was what you all expect , tall and handsome but remember a dick head to me. He is my ex.

We never talk to each other , he being always competitive when it comes for work. I was still wondering how did he accepted for this project?

I am doing this great, aren't I?

I saw two black Audie making their way in our parking lot.

Seriously? Your office is just 2 blocks away! You need luxury cars for that. I see why Suzanne broke up with him.

I was already in the conference room  when they all entered with Sara behind them. I sat on my chair comfortably, having an ignorant look on.

Harry come up forward , nearly not wanting to , but still and held out his hand towards me. He was dressed in this shiny silver tux and that is a total waste of money but apart from that god had literally give him some damn good looks.

"Suzanne? You look good."

"Madam for you ." , I nod my head not accepting his hand

Sara gave one of her most appreciating look to me.

"Ah...btw meet his team ma'am.", Sara spoke up to cut off the awkward silence.

"This is Peter , his personal secretary,", I don't know why she blushed saying that .

I shake hands with him, just to show Harry that I am the real Suzanne. 

"Dave, his head designer artist."

I again shake the hands just to show Harry that his members are more important and regarded in my opinion. This is fun.

" Kate , the financial holder."

I disliked her at the first glance only.

For a meeting she was wearing a mini silver dress and dark make-up. She was so thin and her boots looked more heavy than her.

She held my hand ,"and close to Harry too.", she gave me a knowing look then walked off to sit beside Harry.

I try to control my laughter and looked away.

Jesus, protect me from such people.

"Nick , he looks after imports of expensive jewelry."

At last, someone important.

He had good built and though I already had a height of 5'9 he still towers over me, maybe 6'2.

"Alright", I said as all of them settle in , "I just want to introduce you to Jennifer , one of our best professionals.", I said as a woman in her thirties came in.

"And you already met Sara."

Harry gave a small laugh, "All this budget you have?"

"You should know better, at last you couldn't afford it.", I said. 

I heard some chuckles but I maintained on my work look," Moreover we don't have scrap here.", I said looking over his members.

"So if all is settled out , I like you to have a glimpse of what all our requirements are and how the work will be devided.", Sara spoke in, before anything could go more wrong. 

I turn on the projector to display a list of items and took my seat beside Jenifer. 

"First coming to pendent sets , we need ten of these . I think these are not that much important so I offer a idea , it is better to have the best five-five pendant sets each from both the companies for this project."