27

I stand in a waitress costume of a man with Andrew by my side. My hair were tucked up in the hat. We were all sweet and lovely but as soon as the rain ended we were again fighting on who should decide what to do next.

But this time, it was different.

Harry had his own little world here on this small island. The first day I saw him, I could have never believed that.

We both entered the main building to which those men were taking a cart to. But the problem was we didn't know where to go.

"Hey where are you going? Sir is upstairs at room number 210.", a man shouted from back.

Andrew turned,"oh he is upstairs. Well i think then we may have misheard. "

I think i heard voices coming further down the hallway but first we both moved to the lift. I wasn't hiding myself. Ofcourse that would create suspicion. I was moving forward confidently with my hat covering my forehead. We make our way to room number 210 . Andrew asked me to stay behind.

He knocked on the door and then entered in. There was a man in the bed with a woman.

"Keep the tray and fuck off."

We did so.

"Just once more shanaya."

I jolted the tray but thank god andrew held it in time. I turned my head.

I saw shanaya and Abdullah laying on the bed. What the fuck.

I quickly moved out with andrew.

"I know this person. ", he said

"I was going to tell you the same. Well its suprising to know you know him. The girl named shanaya and he were the ones who captured me in a room to do sex with a man. They have their whole house....you know a small girl who helped me out was also one of their prisoners. Such people....what are they..."

"Alisa i know who they are and what they do."

"That means....you had also went there for entertainment. You are such an ass. I knew it."

"You are impossible. I know him because he worked for our father and is harry 's one of the dearest friend. Why do you always think so ill of me?"

"Umm...what are they doing here? And looks like everyone are serving them a lot. What's happening?"

"Maybe another one of the plans with him alisa. Recently those twenty millions were paid to him for trafficking small children. "

"These mother fuckers, I should have eroded their whole house."

Andrew give me a strange look moving forward.

We moved down the corridor, "first we should see where these two food servers had their dorms . Better freshen up first. When was the last time you took bath alisa?"

"I don't remember.  Maybe three days has passed. Why you asking?"

"Seemed so"

"You smell like a pig!"

"Really, you didn't say so while kissing ", he said as I try to catch up to him.

We walked out of the building with me chasing after him.

Am i missing something?

Yes, hitting this bull with a hammer.

.......

We make our way into the dorm. I don't know how boys can live in such a unhigienic place. We saw some men in our uniforms and we followed them. There was a whole floor of servants who serve food. We got ourselves a room. One more man was also with us.

I kept a distance.

I was the first one to use washroom. I quickly washed my clothes and then myself. Now i realised how much i missed bathing. meanwhile andrew had stolen some clothes from a shop.

You could say we took it on rent without paying.

I come out in a big hoodie covering my wet hair and a pair of knickers and quickly got myself in the sheets.

"I will first go and check whether my phone and this credit card will work meanwhile stay here and don't go anywhere else , got it?", Andrew said.

I nodded.

My head was really tired now. I really need sleep. I got myself into sleep and doze off the moment he went away.

I woke up finding our roommate constantly watching something on my legs.

"What?"

"Man you don't get much body hair ? You will really die if you see mine.", he laughed.

"Umm..you see. Our family men have less hair growth on body.",

"Yeah ...i can see that. Well then i think i am being born in a family of bears."

I laughed with him, not knowing what to do.

"Umm gonna pea.", he went inside as andrew come  in with a smile on his face.

Recently i am noticing that he is giving up with his attitude .

"Got my phone and credit back. Have taken out some money. But gotta new sim for the phone."

I smiled back and taking some money from him.

"Man whose this?"

The person came out with my underwear in his hands.

I looked down , my face red

Shit

Shit

Shit

"Ah..this is mine.", andrew said snatching it from him,"what don't it look good?", he said putting it on his lower abdomen.

I covered my mouth laughing and fully embarrassed.

"For God's sake it has strawberries designed on it. "

"Don't you know? Its latest fashion. Just got it from nearby.  Go check out if you don't believe me."

He give andrew a strange glare and moved out.

I stand up,"thank you ", i said still not able to control my laughter.

He looked away.

"Thank you!!!!", i said moving his hands.

"Ok i am sorry. "

"You know you are a disgrace to womanhood?"

"Thanks for the compliment mister. I am much obliged. "

"Go and change yourself, we are going out."

I took my underwear still laughing and went into my bathroom. I come out wearing my old uniform atire.

Then he went in to freshen up while the man come in .

"Dude i didn't see any of that stuff in the market. "

"Ohhh bad luck. You see that was a limited edition. Don't worry i will bring you one ."