29

I walked behind him pacing.

"Our dorm's that way andrew. "

But he didn't listen to me.

I stopped him as we come to the shore.  I could see plain sea in front of me .

"What is wrong with you? Why are you here?"

He just looked me , no emotions in his eyes. It just looked like i am with a total stranger right now.

"Exactly our dorm's that way . Go back and sleep. "

"And you?"

"Does it matter?",he said raising an eyebrow.

I step a little back. Does it matter?

" A lot"

"Go back alisa. Now . "

"No"

"Can't i spent  some time alone?"

"You are doing this again"

"What?"

"Avoiding me. You think you are protecting me from hiding things from me but in reality, you are hurting me more."

"Hmm?"

"You know what i have no interest in giving you any accompany ." , I said backing off.

"Oh god you girls! Why you have to take everything that seriously?", he said covering his face showing how irritated he was with me.

I was wrong, though he trust me but still he doesn't open up to me. I should have known that he is a tough nut to crack. I really don't want him to bottle up his emotions. I just want to share.

So, I did what was necessary.

"You know what they say? You realize what the person was to you when they aren't with you.", I said smiling.

I pulled my cap causing my whole hair to open up and put it on him.

He looked at me, confused when I run backwards moving towards a car.

"Hi nick. Long time, no see darling.", I shouted.

The last thing I see from a car's window was Andrew 's shocked face as he realized what I was doing. I smiled at him as he started running towards us.

Before he could reach us, the car speeded up.

The car was going straight to the main building where harry would be. What will happen there, I don't know.

I could sense him shouting my name as he tripped to the ground. I panicked, looking back.

Maybe, this would be the last time we see each other.

But he knew I didn't regret what I did. I knew that he would come for me and that's the trust we have for each other.

I last saw him, on the ground when the car take a sharp turn and he was no longer in my sight.

The car stopped . Nick went into the building, me by his side. And then the gate closed for no one to come inside again.

"Oh Alisa what a surprise! You survived. ", harry said coming over and hugging me.

I didn't pushed away.

"I thought me and my brother were together planning this but you were the player from the starting. A middle class shop keeper, on a quest to god knows what! Actually, I quite have grown liking towards you. You are much better than Suzanne."