11

A week passed by, project was almost over, just finishing left. As promised , I gave Sara a break and promised to give me one too.

Ok , I am not able to find anything yet, I was busy in completing this bloody project first. Every day was normal .

"Mom!"

"She is out Suzy to buy something. She will come soon.", Bella Said .

"Okay."

I walked up the stairs to my room , when I heard a phone beeping. It was coming from my mom's room. Wasn't she out?

I moved in . Her phone was on charge , a number was displaying on it. Who's number is this? Mom always attend calls from saved contacts.

"Oh Bella , is Suzy home?", I heard my mom's voice downstairs.

I quickly clicked a photo of the number.

"Suzy?!!!", The voice grew louder.

"Suzanne?!!"

"Changing mom. "

"Okay , come down . Look we will have something special tonight. We are going out with someone I want you to meet. Wear something decent."

I pulled on a a plane white skirt with a white top and moved down.

"Who are we going to meet?", I asked once I was down.

"Someone very special for you and me. You can say it's a surprise!"

Not a surprise mom , a suspense tension. Whenever she says it's a surprise , it's the arrival of something bad for me.  For example, The last time she presented me to Suzanne's cousins.

We sat in the car ,"mom what about a week out to somewhere. You see it's a long time we have been out so..."

"Of course. I was about to ask you the same."

"So where should we go?"

"What about Mauritius?"

"Alright, I heard it is a good place."

We reached there in twenty minutes. I have been here before as well. It is a good five star hotel with a swimming pool outside. I worked here as a waiter before.

Duh

I walked in with mom, "excuse me can I have a reservation for a .."

"Oh no , they are there see, they have already made the reservation. ",She took me to a corner table. There were three people sitting.

A frown appeared on my face . I looked at mom making a face 'seriously?' , but she gave back a glare 'behave properly'.

I hope you have guessed who are the important people I have to meet if you have gone through this.

"Suzanne , this is Mr and Mrs. Whitman, the owner of the premium oil company.", I nodded.

"And their son, James."

I see him stumble with his glasses and stand up to shake my hand.

Where's an escape, where's an escape?

"Sit down Suzanne", Mrs. Whitman Said. I sit down with mom at my side smiling a little.

"So what James do often?", mom started.

"Mom I think we should order first. Service takes time here.", I smiled.

"Oh look at her time management skills , honey. Perfect for a wife. "

Fuck me , no fuck me harder. 

We gave our orders , my mom thinking where to continue the conversation on.

Oh god! Idea. I won't behave properly and they won't approve me . Yes!

"I heard some losses going on your business sir", I started knowing nothing about their business, "What happened? Haven't invested much or don't want to?"

"Oh honey, she cares , see. Not even , ten minutes with her and it seems I know her for a long time."

Mr Whitman nodded.

Wait a sec, What?

"What your son, I mean James, do?"

"Helps me with the business."

"Why isn't he able to do something on his own?"

My mom kicked me, beneath the table.

"Look how concern she is for James."

I looked at mom with a pleading look. I can't tolerate this family.

"I think James and Alisa should move out a little. You know , they should get time with each other.", my mother suggested.

Yeah, sure.

I walked outside in the garden with him.

"Listen , I need to tell you something.", I started.

"Yes?"

"I am not ready for marriage yet. Just started doing job and need some time..."

"Oh I totally understand..."

I smiled, relieved.

"No problem we will marry after some months, okay?", he said.

"No , I was saying that...I don't want to umm... You think you are ready for marriage?"

"I am ever ready for things like that."

Ahh...

"Ok listen I am not marrying you! Understand?"

"W-why?"

"Because I love someone else."

"So why have you come here?"

"I love my mom so much, see..I don't want to ruin her evening. Can you do me a help? Please say your parents that you don't like me."

He looked at me. "No"

"Why!??"

"Your mom likes me , on budget level we are same. Moreover , who in hell will leave a golden opportunity like this.", he looked at me up and down. 

You bustard!

I told you guys , people with innocent faces are villains in real life.

He put out his glasses and drop it in the swimming pool pulling his hair back.

"What do you thought Alisa Adams. Me and my family don't see your attempts to get rid of us? Well.. my mom covered well, isn't it? Now listen, you are gonna marry me whether you want or not."

I looked at him and started laughing.

"Do I look you like a fragile business woman who gives up at last?"

I kicked him right at the center and punched his face. Before he could recoil , I smashed a chair right at his head, throwing him in the pool.

Hearing noises both our parents come out shocked to look at the scene.

I bent down at his level, "listen I am wearing a skirt with pencil heals now, and you are like this , just imagine what could I have done to you otherwise. Not put you and your family away. Understand?"

He nodded his head, clearly in very pain.

I moved over to mom, "let's go momma , I don't want to marry a drama family, do I?