5

As I passed the front door I ran into the nearby market. What this market was called?

Yeah , China Town.

I could see lots of people around , I heard about it being stay crowded 24/7 but I still think when they sleep?

And then I spot him. The wavy haired man. He was at a shop seeing a Chinese fan , trying to hide his face.

"Booomm", I pushed him causing him to fell to the ground.

"Surprise!!!!!!"

I knew it. He was him , he was Rickard ,his mask was off his face .

"Rickard"

"Wait a sec, Rickard? Oh no"

His eyes horrified to look at me. I took the fan from him.

"Try to guess who I am ",I began to sing moving forward and backward waving the fan.

"There they are", the two men with more two men came running towards us.

I turned towards them, "whose tom here then. Have you decided ? Okay okay one could be that body builder dog . I won't upset your partner. What was the dog's name?"

But from their faces , I could make out that they don't wanna play. It looked like they wanna fight.

"Okay I should stop this", I put the fan back at the table as shopkeeper looked at me, annoyed.

No problem, your sis got guts baby.

"Oh you wanna fight. Have you taken us lightly , you don't Know my friend ricky here ? ",I turned to look at Rickard moving his hand over the gun. I patted on his shoulder," when will these muscles show their magic."

"Ready?", Ricky said in a flight mode.

I took a fighting posture, "ready"

"One two three, runnnnn...."

"Fire....!!!", I ran towards the first person punching his face.

Someone grabbed me from back ,"I said run."

We heard loading of a gun from behind and we ran . Now all eyes were looking at us.

Yeah I am popular even with a mask .

The road ended into two divergence and we both decided to part . I took the right half. 

As I ran , I  decided to hide in a restaurant . I could see a person cooking something in a huge bowl.

I moved over to him , "Isn't it chowmein ?"

"Yes yes you want one, miss?" , The man asked.

"Mhm Yup",I said making a puppy face.

"My mom won't allow it, though."

"No problem , she isn't here , you can taste it."

"There she is , catch her!!!", two men come lumping towards me.

I took spicy sauce bottle from the chowmein man, and squeezed it in their eyes .

I could hear them groan in pain clenching their eyes.

I took the moment and ran forward . Suddenly I heard a tut sound .

Oh shit , my pencil heels had broken.

I ran to a near shop took a pair of shoes and put my heels over there, half running , half wearing the shoes.

"Oh miss ,where's the money?"