1

Have you ever wondered being a day old crying on the hospital bed, staring at strange faces poking your cheeks, how life will be? Being a teenager and reading shit loads of books, where this will lead you? When you were first dumped by your partner and pretend you dumped him, Did you wondered? When your parents first throw you out of your house for acting like an ass, did you wondered how things will turn out?

Well, I did. See, success is like a drug and when you have it, you never feel satisfied.

This is how much complex today world is. I wore on my glasses, stepping out of my limbo and making my way to the big grey colored building.

Well well this all sounded very cool until... my heel got entangled on a step and I fall down.

Ow! Now that's embarrassing.

Okay, don't mind the great lines I said above, I am just trying to fit into this lifestyle. Hi I am Alisa Adams, 23 year old, and I work on the counter of a store situated at down this road to the right. I woke up late, and my life goes on coffee. I live in a small rented apartment and I really don't know anything about my parents.

So how am I here in this expensive suit, walking as the head of one of the biggest jewelry company in whole England?

Coming to that, three days back, I was sitting on my counter waiting for it to hit 10 pm so I could leave. It was just another boring day of my boring life. There was a ding and I turned to see a girl walking towards me and I stepped behind, shocked. This woman was an exact copy of me from the head to tow, it's just that she dressed better, and had long dark hair. My hair are cut to the shoulder length and I have died the lower half pink.

She smiled looking at me," Will you do me a favor?"

That's not fair how could we have the same faces?

God, I am offended. I thought I would never meet any of those seven girls in this world.

I looked at her, confused.

"Can you please be me for three months? I mean I am the owner of La Pierre company", She showed me her card.

"I know this is too much to ask but we have been observing you from the past two days. You just have to do nothing else than sitting in the office.", she stated.

"Why you want me to do that?"

"I just wanted to take some days off from work. It's just three months."

Of course she is hiding something but the offer seems unbelievable.

"Okay but what about my store?"

"Oh don't worry, I will keep a man posted here. The income will reach you as usual. Common, it's just three months."

And this was it.

Well, now I am also realizing that did I talk really fast?

Never mind, you'll get used to me.

A reporter made his way towards me extending his hand. I took his help standing up," Pencil heels are worst aren't they?"

He stand there, dumbstruck as he has seen a ghost so does the rest of them. I took the chance to leave from there because I guess I am clearly not behaving like Suzanne Walker.

"Nice hair, Suzanne.", once again they surrounded me.

I smiled looking at the girl, and kept on walking.

"Suzanne, how things are between you and your boyfriend after the party?"

I stopped in tracks, confused," Who boyfriend?"