Guardian angel pt. 5

"Please all be seated." Middle aged man bowed his head to all the people sitting in the room. It was so quiet you could hear the pin dropp until the music started playing. Gabriel wiped away the tears that formed in his eyes  and chrossed his arms on his chests.

I stood outside the big wooden door, crying myself, waiting for the rest of my life to happen. "I'm scared." I admit to Tani. "Were you?"

Tani laughs, rubbing his very pregnant belly. "Terrified. But when I saw Junes, waiting for me, I knew it was the right dessicion." She adjusts my dress and hair. "Ready?"

I nod and close my eyes. The door starts to open and I exhale deeply. My feet start to move slowly one after the other, in the rithm of the music. When I look on the right, Quinn, Kono and Tani are sitting with a few of my friends. On the right Max, Adam, Steve with Danny and Kamekona. I smile to everyone, making them smile back.

I finnaly look at Gabriel who is now standing right in front of me, ready to hold my hand whitch I gladly take. "You look stuning baby." He whisperes in my ear, slowly rubbing his lower lip on my ear because he knows it drives me completley insane. I giggle and intertwine our fingers.

"We are gathered here today to join this couple in holly matrimony. They have written their own vows so lets hear them out." The preist points to us.

I let go of Gabriel's hand to fix my hair again. "Let me start before I start crying." I giggle along with everyone else. "Gabriel, when we first meet I never tought I will ever see you again." I smirk, thinking back to the day. "But the faith wanted our paths to chross again and again until you fell madly in love with me."

Gabriel starts chuckling, making me laugh myself. "Truth."

"As I'm standing here in front of you and all of our friends, I promise to love you in better and in wors, for ever and after." I put a silver ring on his finger.

Gabriel winks at me before grabbing my hand again. "Anabel, when I conected my eyes with your you wanted to kick the shit out of me." I giggle. "I knew right then you were the one I want to call my wife one day. I let you think it was a destiny that brought us together but I was looking like crazy everywhere to see you again." I roll my eyes and wipe the tears away. "As I am standing before everyone here today I promisse to always be there for you just like you were always there for me. I promise to always save you when you need to be saved and to always love you in this life and in any other." Gabriel grabs a beautifull diamond ring and puts it on my finger while looking in my eyes the whole time. "I love you."

"I love you." I mutter back to him.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." Preist cheered. "Please make room for Mr. And Mrs. Waincroft."

Gabriel lifts me up, presses a kiss to my lips and carryes me towards the exsit. "Thank you." He whisperes to Steve, to thank him for helping us clearing his guilt.

Complete!