30.

You sat with Steve on the porch, looking at the see. It was a rough week for both of you so you appreciated every second you can spend with him. "How was your day?"

Steve leaned his head back and pulled you closer. "We caught a Russian spy. Actually Jerry did." He chuckled. "How about your miss FBI?"

You smirked at your nickname. "Not as fun as yours." Steve played with the strain of your hair and all of a sudden Jerry came dragging a suitcase with him. "Jerry?" You laughed. "What are you doing?"

He walked towards Steve and I and put his big language on the ground. "I have to lay low for a while."

Steve looked at me with a puzzled look. "What, why?" He shift weight from one leg to the other.

"Dude. The Russian spy girl came in to my mom's house!" He pointed out the obvious. "I send my mother to her sister's place and I was thinking if I can stay with you two for a while."

Steve froze. "Look man..."

"We would love to." I gave him a small smile .

Jerry pulled us in a group hug. "Thanks roomies."

***

Two weeks later me and Jerry were sitting on the patio engaged in a conversation about Bermuda triangle.

"I'm telling you Y/N, that's what the government is hiding from us." Jerry poured us some fresh orange juice.

Steve came from around the corner, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "What is going on here." He pointed to the whole table of pancakes, fruit, toast and fresh juice.

"Morning roomy." Jerry sat one sit to the right to give Steve space next to me.

Steve kissed my lips and picked up some pancakes. "Why wasn't I invited?"

I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what she means. "I didn't want to wake you up. You had a rough shift."

Jerry has excused himself from the table and that's when Steve turned towards me. "Babe, Jerry has to go." He said with serious face.

I busted out laughing. "Are you crazy, he is awesome. He makes breakfast and lunch every day." I grabbed on Steve's hand. "He is a great company when you are at work."

"Yes, but the way he is close to you.. it's making me insane." He admitted and kissed your lips roughly.

"He's Jerry." I smiled. "I love you, you silly." You hugged him tightly and smirked. You loved how jealous he gets for the stupid little things.

"Fine Jerry can stay a few days more." He gave in and put another piece of pancake in his mouth. "He does cook good."

We both laughed.