2. request

chrisyoungfan requested an imagine with Steve or Danny with mature content. I decited to make two in one and wrote about both of them.

STEVE:

It's been four months since you saw Steve. He was in the navy and they have a classified mission that he can't talk about.

All those night you were alone made you insanely horny and your best friend send you a vibrating gift. You didn't plan on using it but tonight, the desire was too much.

After taking a shower you made sure to dress up in your favorite underwear. You laid down in your bed and started playing with your nipples. It didn't take long and you were wet.

Opening the drawer you pulled your vibrator out and slide it in your wet core. It was no near what Steve makes you feel but right now it will have to do.

"Yes baby, Steve mmm.." You were a moaning mess and when you suddenly heard Steve's voice you froze.

He walked towards you and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Nice to see you think about me while you are a bad girl." Your cheeks were burning red but you didn't care.

Steve grabbed your panties and ripped them off of you. He turned you around and raised your butt with the other hand. You never realized when he removed his cargo pants but in no time you felt his thick head at your entrance. "Steve, please don't tease.'

He chuckled and pushed his thickness right in. "So wet for me baby." He pumped in and out and pulled your hair with his free hand. "You have no idea how much I wanted you for the past four months."

When you heard him admit it, he send you over the edge. Your body collapsed and he shoot his cum in to you. He leaned in and placed kisses over your back until you calmed down.

DANNY:

You had a plan. To put on a coat and nothing underneath. Then visit Danny at work.

Today was the perfect day for it because it was raining outside and it was quite cold for the Hawaiian weather.

Your heels clicked on the tiles as you made your way to his office. Everyone was in their offices and you waved them on your way. Danny has his blinds pulled down, a sign he was resting. You never knocked just walked in.

He was sleeping on the leather chair so you carefully sat on the desk in front of him and faked a cough. He immediately opened his eyes. "Y/N? I taught you are working today."

You nodded no and pulled by his tie. You leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips. You crossed your legs and when doing so your coat rose up, revealing the intimate places of your skin.

Danny looked at you with nothing but lust in his eyes. "Please tell me you are naked under this." He licked his lips. Not waiting for the answer he slowly unbuttoned the coat. "Babe, you look... wow."

You smirked because you knew your mission was accomplished. "Like what you see detective Williams?" You teased and pulled your coat completely off. You leaned your body on the empty desk and waited for Danny's next move.

He slapped you and your skin instantly turned red. "That's what you get for being a bad girl." He whispered in your ear from behind. You heard his pants hit the floor and all the anticipation made you wet.

When his hardness slipped in you with ease, you squalled in pleasure. Danny picked up his pace, scared you two will get caught. He closed your mouth with his large hand, surprising your moans.

You motioned him to sit down on the chair where you started to ride him. He held your body closer, feeling you tense up. "Let go for me." He pleaded and you obeyed.

He pressed his lips to your to silence a moan. "I should visit you more often." You winked.

"I would very much like that." Danny laughed.

Right as you climbed off of your boyfriend, there was a knock on his office door. You quickly pulled your coat on before the door opened.

Steve peeked his head in. "Danny we have a case." He turned towards you. "I'm sorry."

You smirked over to Danny. "Don't worry, I got what I came for."