34. Age is not a problem for me pt.1

It was hot day, just like any other day in Hawaii. I was skipping school and went to the beach instead. It was packed with all sort of people but one of them stood out to me.

He was swimming and running along the beach, like he was training or something. Not that he needed to his figure was like a Ken from Barbie. His muscles flexed every time he swigged with his arms or legs and don't get me started on his six packs, yummy.

Yes he was older than me but you can open the fridge while you are on a diet right?

I put on my sunglasses and covered my thick body with a towel. I was a bit on the heavier side which also meant I never had a boyfriend in my eighteen years old life.

A few days later I was working at the diner and that same guy approached me. I thanked god for putting extra make up on today to hide my blush.

I took his order and motioned for him to take a seat. The same sensation I felt the last time returned in my core and I had to rub my thighs together to easen it a little. I bite on my lips looking at him and every now and then he caught me staring.

His order was ready so I carried it to him. When I was close enough I could smell his cologne. "You are new here but I fell like I saw you somewhere." He spoke and honestly I wasn't expecting it.

"Yeah. I think I saw you at the beach the other day." I tried to act normal as possible but his smile was on another level. I mentally cursed myself for liking someone who will obviously never like me back.

I sat down on the chair happy it wasn't a busy day. In my head I was calculating how old the man is and every thing I saw made him older than I wanted. His gray stapes in hair made him sexier than any boy in our school is.

My fantasizing was interrupted when he suddenly got up and left the money under his half full beer bottle. I was kind of sad that he didn't gave it directly to me but what was I really expecting?

I went to clean the table and when I picked up the money, white piece of paper fell down so I picked it up and read the words written with black pen.

In case you get bored on the beach again, give me a call beautiful.
Steve