6.

I was currently driving to Danno's and Steve's restaurant. They are super busy with catching bad guys and after shift they go and work on a restaurant.

Me and Steve were dating for over seven years now and we have stayed at each other side at good and bad times.

I smile when I hear them bickering like and old married couple. "I have a phone number of a really good therapist."

They looked at me when I surprised them with a visit.

"Hello Y/N, nice to see you." Danno greeted. And I smiled to him.

Steve kissed me. "Hey baby, I thought you were home sleeping."

"I couldn't sleep. We haven't see each other in a week. I miss you." I whispered the last part so that Danno wouldn't make fun.

Danno raised his hands. "Okay, okay I'll go check on something at the back."

I laughed and gave him a bag. "Here, I brought dinner."

He thanked and winked at me. "See Steve, told you she is a marriage material."

I rolled my eyes and Steve throw a tool at him. "Stop making me look bad."

Steve hugged me and pressed his lips on mine. "I'm sorry I haven't been around more."

I went through his hair with my fingers. "Don't worry. The restaurant will soon be opened and then you can take me to a romantic date."

He laughed. "It's a deal."

Danno rushed through the back door. "We have to go. A body was found two blocks from here."

Steve looked at me, guilt in his eyes. He muttered "I'm sorry."

"Its fine go and save the world." I said and pecked his lips.

"You know I love you, right?!" He screamed and disappeared trough the door.

I just laugh at hissilliness.