Crossover with Chicago PD pt.2

This is a second part of CPD/ Hawaii five-0 crossover. You can find part 1 in Chicago PD imagines book. There will also be two 3.rd parts, one for Hawaii five-0 lovers and one for Chicago PD lovers.

It's been some weeks since you arrived to Hawaii with Steve and Lou. Hailey, Hank and Adam called you every day but you haven't heard from Jay every since you were here. You often thought about your relationship but where does it stand if he can't even talk to you?

Danny waited for Steve as he was finished with his morning swimming. "Hey buddy, I brought some doughnuts come with me."

"Doughnuts, you brought doughnuts?" Steve stopped wiping his face and looked at his friends with extreme weird behavior. "Okay let's go in then." Steve opened the door and took a step back. "Hey guys what are you all doing here?"

Danny stepped in front of him and sat down on the free spot on the sofa. "This is an intervention." He explained while other sat there and listen. "You are not getting any younger and we are worried by the bad tests you got last week."

"I'm fine." Steve protested but Danny acted like he doesn't hear him.

He stood up and stepped behind Steve. "Each and all have something to tell you. Why don't you start Jerry."

Jerry pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and started reading. "Boss I love you so much... i mean we all do... So please take care of yourself." Hr thanked and sat down.

"Thank you Jerry." Steve thanked. "I love you too pal."

"My turn." Grover stood up and made his speech. Then it was Tani's, Junior's and Kamekonas 's turn. "Your turn new girl." Lou turned to you and everyone's eyes were on you.

You stopped chewing your doughnut. "Hey I'm just here for the free doughnuts." You mumbled with full mouth making everyone laugh.

Steve was about to say something but a lady came with a notebook from Steve's kitchen. "Hello, I'm Cloe and I'll be spending a day with you today to help you learn how to overcome your stress." She explained and observed his toned body. "But I must say you do look good for your age."

Everyone stayed silent but you barely managed to suppress a laugh. Steve looked at you with a smirk growing on his own face. "Thank you Cloe." His phone started ringing and he couldn't pick up any faster. "Yes, yes Duke we will be right there."

All team members started walking towards their cars but you wanted to take one more doughnut. There were two left so you gave one to Cloe. Steve stared walking next to you. "Thank you for that back then." He smiled.

You liked him since the day you saw him back in Chicago but the fact that he is a. Your boss and b. In a relationship was enough for you to let him alone. But who said you can't open the fridge while you are on diet. "Looks like you have a new partner. " You pointed to Cloe sitting in Steves's car. "Don't be sad. She will annoy you with questions and eat messy, just like I do." You patted his upper arm and walked to Danny who was your partner for the day. "They should've just paid me."

Back at HQ Cloe was reluctant with personal questions. They were funny to others but they made Steve uncomfortable and it was so funny because he rarely gets uncomfortable.

"Hey Hank call me back when you have that information." You needed a sign on you paper that you had to send back to PD in Chicago so you knocked on Steve's office. "Hey boss you got a minute?"

"Yeah come in. What is it?" He looked at you worriedly.

You leaned kb the table and handed him some papers. "Just the papers you need to sign." He stood up and went to make a copy, leaving you alone with Chloe.

"Do you ever plan on telling him?" She asks while writing something in his notebook.

You look at her confused. "Tell him what?"

"That you like him." She blurts out. "I think he likes you to." She whispers and you have no time to say something back because stave just arrived back.

"Everything okay ladies?" He handed you signed papers and looked in between Chloe and you.

She quickly stood up and excused herself after winking to me. "There is something else I wanted to say. A month is over for me and I have to go back to Chicago"

Steve looked at his fingers. "There is something I have to give you." He puled out a badge and handed it to you. "I want you to stay and join my task force."